View Poll Results: Which servers will you be playing on?

Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will be playing the English servers only

60 20.13%
  • I will be playing the Japnese servers only

97 32.55%
  • I will be playing the English and Japanese servers

127 42.62%
  • I refuse to play on any of the servers until everything is clear

14 4.70%
Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default PSO2 International Release Confirmed for Early 2013! - Which server will you choose?

It has been announced that PSO2 will have a planned international release upcoming this 2013!

Here's the OFFICIAL International teaser website for the game itself!

http://www.pso2.com/us/

I will personally be playing both servers, because who knows when the US servers would want to shut down early? Or the fact that my friends don't know complete shit about any Japanese and refuse to even try out the language barrier... it's a win-win for me I guess.

What about you guys?
    Last edited by Loire; Jul 9, 2012 at 10:45 AM.

I will be staying with the Japanese version. I detest doing things twice, and I don't find it very hard to get by here especially with the large number of resources at our disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    I will be staying with the Japanese version. I detest doing things twice, and I don't find it very hard to get by here especially with the large number of resources at our disposal.
    I don't understand why people would complain about "playing" the game again though... I mean, I personally think it's just being lazy if you just decide to not play the game from scratch again.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire View Post
    I don't understand why people would complain about "playing" the game again though... I mean, I personally think it's just being lazy if you just decide to not play the game from scratch again.
    So it's laziness that keeps me from wanting to start over? Cool story bruh

Pretty much... but I didn't mean to sound negative!
    Last edited by Loire; Jul 9, 2012 at 07:53 AM.

Pretty much... but I didn't mean to sound negative!
    Nah I didn't take offense. You have your opinion and it really is a waste of time for me to convince otherwise to someone I neither know nor care to convince No offense.

A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Thumbs up

Nah brah, most real gamers prolly have multiple characters, and not necessarily the same race or ship brah. Acquiring certain items or evolved mags require different characters to obtain, if you consider another character "starting over" it could infact be laziness

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus_The_Force View Post
    Nah brah, most real gamers prolly have multiple characters, and not necessarily the same race or ship brah. Acquiring certain items or evolved mags require different characters to obtain, if you consider another character "starting over" it could infact be laziness
    But this is completely not-true, items are entirely class-based and mag evolutions are based entirely on stat combinations, so there's no reason to make another character outside of looks.

Er, I'm going to like hearing the reasoning behind this.

Thumbs down The audacity of it all!

Pardon me, Dear, but may I slap the rappy out of you?

Many of us have spent our hard-earned money on the Japanese servers(thousands of dollars combined in just a few days, I'm sure), will have played and become one with the community by 2013 spring, and quite frankly don't deserve to be pushed aside like we're unworthy of being on their servers. I didn't see Sega JP complain when I spent my USD on their game...

You don't know the misery and anguish that SoA will put you through. Sega of America ranks at the bottom of the barrel with Sony Online Entertainment and (un)Funcom.