Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Looking for native creatures but all you can find are Dagan and Darkers. This is happening more and more often....

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

Quote Originally Posted by funkyskunk View Post
    Looking for native creatures but all you can find are Dagan and Darkers. This is happening more and more often....
    Don't you mean looking for Darkers but all you can find are native creatures?

Quote Originally Posted by Daiyousei View Post
    Don't you mean looking for Darkers but all you can find are native creatures?
    No, are you telling me to count myself lucky I constantly find dagan crawling up my ankles? I'm still unlocking everything on my characters so I guess when rare hunting kicks in then maybe I'll be wanting the Darkers but can't find them?

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

I got a Fun Story, at least for me.

So i did Desert Hardmode, like always alone and i get a Avoide Code. Not far away was a 4 Man Group fighting that Desert Boss as random Spawn.

So i thought i should lure this Avoid "Thing" right into them.

Well, it was Hella Fun watching them trying to Avoid this Thing while the Boss "sucks" them into his Mouth .

Quote Originally Posted by Yexes View Post
    Code Duel! Ragne. Code Avoid! What? Code RESCUE! I'm trapped. WHAT?
    2/3. I think the faceplant makes up for it though.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by funkyskunk View Post
    No, are you telling me to count myself lucky I constantly find dagan crawling up my ankles? I'm still unlocking everything on my characters so I guess when rare hunting kicks in then maybe I'll be wanting the Darkers but can't find them?
    Well getting free forest I have to fill the 100 points in 10 minutes, and only darkers count, so if the map only spawns you native creatures...

Quote Originally Posted by Daiyousei View Post
    Well getting free forest I have to fill the 100 points in 10 minutes, and only darkers count, so if the map only spawns you native creatures...
    to unlock level cap, you need 90 items from the native creature on each world, i'm finding the caves to be particularly hard, almost always darkers and i'm only at 70/90 for caves items, forest took me 1/3rd the time

Since EC: Rescue comes up a lot, I'd like to point out how funny it is to watch someone desperately run away from the ball of misery that spawns before trapping you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessu View Post
    Since EC: Rescue comes up a lot, I'd like to point out how funny it is to watch someone desperately run away from the ball of misery that spawns before trapping you.
    i never understood those people, from the 1st time i saw that big red fuzzy thing, i always ran towards it, so how many here run to the EC: Rescue capture ball instead of away?+^_^+

At the moment I still haven't killed any Hard Mode Dark Ragnis for the 5 skill point mission. The other day I finally found a "wild Ragni" in a hard mode city mission with a group of Japanese folk. In the middle of battle, a stupid red vortex grabs me from behind and teleports me away. My group decides to kill Ragni before coming to help me. I solo take down 75% of that red cage before a single soul comes to help. 75% IN HARD MODE CAGE! fml lol