Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Code Avoid

Default Code Avoid

I have not been able to figure out what to do during the code avoid events. The event spawns an invincible red dragon bat thing - i have tried killing it, I have tried running from it, but fail every time. What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by xhrit; Jul 11, 2012 at 01:48 AM. Reason: i called it "code evade"

Quote Originally Posted by xhrit View Post
    I have not been able to figure out what to do during the code evade events. The event spawns an invincible red dragon bat thing - i have tried killing it, I have tried running from it, but fail every time. What am I doing wrong?
    You have to run from it, I believe if the party/multiparty gets hit a cumulative of 3 times then you fail...

BTW it is called Code: Avoid

You have to just avoid being hit. It's quite annoying and a waste of time, but there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    BTW it is called Code: Avoid
    This could not be less important. Please don't make corrections unless it's actually helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    You have to just avoid being hit. It's quite annoying and a waste of time, but there it is.

This could not be less important. Please don't make corrections unless it's actually helpful.
    I helped him, and then simply said what it actually was called, there is absolutely no harm in that.

Quote Originally Posted by xhrit View Post
    I have not been able to figure out what to do during the code evade events. The event spawns an invincible red dragon bat thing - i have tried killing it, I have tried running from it, but fail every time. What am I doing wrong?
    No to be mean but it does say code:avoid.Maybe i don't know...avoid it?

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

yeah pretty much everybody just bails when a code avoid comes up, chills at campship for 2 minutes, and then comes back.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

The code is you have to avoid (not get hit) by the flying red ball of death thingy. It will target one person and go after them, but if anyone get's hit more than once then you fail the trial.

Simply get the F*** away from the blue dot that appears on radar map after getting the Code: AVOID.

Also the message is in English?

Spoiler!
    Last edited by ashley50; Jul 10, 2012 at 10:24 PM.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

wow ppl leave the map...? The Delibat is not that hard to avoid with 50 other thing's in the room just lure it away then play with it. It's just timing and it will get a little faster when it hit's the 30 sec mark.

Was in the city avoiding three one time when everyone left I got all the point's for it, that was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Note that succeeding with this Emergency is very difficult to do when it happens in a well populated multi-party area, since its a Map code (like Destruction), anyone can ruin it for you.
    This must be the issue, every time it has happened to me I have been in a multi-party area or with a pug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgrey666 View Post
    No to be mean but it does say code:avoid.Maybe i don't know...avoid it?
    Not to be mean, but your reply is completely worthless.

Next time try to post something constructive. Unless of course, meaningful well structured comments are too hard for you to type.