Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default beize explodes lol

i was alone cause nobody joined my last minute city emergency mission at :59, and i let a beize (the red thing for code destruction) explode

it's kinda awesome.

it tornados into the sky and poison rain falls from the sky constantly. if you sol atomizer/anti you'll get poisoned again instantly.

i don't know if it ever goes away either unless you change areas i think.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Did the same

it goes away after a while...

But since the city has this huge open space in the air, it just makes everything look pink. D:

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Did the same

it goes away after a while...

But since the city has this huge open space in the air, it just makes everything look pink. D:
    i like the way it looks, it makes it look like it's sunset
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-

Skilled Fighter

Almost failed to kill a beize just now myself.

We just finished killing our 2nd Dark Ragne, and then everyone telepiped except for me and 2 other rangers. 2:30 on the clock.

Unfortunately, NEITHER of them had weak bullet. We had 21 seconds on the clock when my 2nd round of weak bullet came back up, and we killed it last second for free EXP.

Can't remember, but aren't beize just like the code: rescue ones where only hits matter and not the actual damage number? o.o I could be wrong.

Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Can't remember, but aren't beize just like the code: rescue ones where only hits matter and not the actual damage number? o.o I could be wrong.
    They're the Code: Distracti-- I mean, Destruction things that grow and have tentacles coming out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vylera View Post
    They're the Code: Distracti-- I mean, Destruction things that grow and have tentacles coming out of them.
    No no, I know what they are, I just meant that 'killing' them was just like the Code: Rescue one where only hits matter.. unless that's not the case.

Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    No no, I know what they are, I just meant that 'killing' them was just like the Code: Rescue one where only hits matter.. unless that's not the case.
    Oh, sorry. I'm totally not reading straight after 1.5 hours of getting city butt-f**ked by 3 ragnes and 5 code destructions.

The damage matters, because when I applied weak bullet, that sucker's HP bar plummeted like nuts.

also as a hint for beize and whether damage matters or not, when you hit it, although you yourself can't see your own damage numbers, small grey numbers still rise from it's core when you hit it.

and weak bullet helps immensely.

compare this to code rescue, where you never see damage numbers coming from the red funji forcefield.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。

I haven't seen corrupted city, tundra or caves (if destruction appears there).
    Nobody ever lets the destruction fail.

But I got a destruction while soloing the forest today and let it fail. Was pretty disappointed. It isn't as dark as it was back in alpha!

Spoiler!

I want the darkness back!
    No Signature.