Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Ever had a group of people watch you die and run away over your corpse?

I can understand if one or two people in a hectic battle might overlook someone dying or if they've run out of Moon Atomizers, but a group of 5 or 6 people and all nearby enemies killed?
    It makes me wonder if this is common behavior, or perhaps I did something wrong to them.

If anyone's curious, this was in the city attack and I was killed instantly from full health by a bunch of El Dagans doing that unstoppable homing dive kick attack.

Whenever I see people die in multiparty zones, I wait until after the enemies are cleared before using moon atomizer, which makes me stand there for like 5 seconds doing nothing
    Except they always return to camp ship before I can kill everything, so I have yet to actually revive someone

It should only be a concern if you ask "anyone have a Moon" and either nobody answers or they say "no." Both of which are petty as sh*t because there is no excuse not to regularly stock moons at 500 meseta a pop right before a mission. It's one thing if they have run out because they used too many in that single mission, but it's highly unlikely. Of course if they were a full team of JPN players, who knows what is going on or if there is a new culture of "non-reviving" starting to occur. I revive, and I sometimes need reviving. People who don't are just very little and petty.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

No. I can assure you this is not common behavior, then again... I don't really die that often, lol. I have had a party run right by me when fighting Ragne before though. I asked for assistance multiple times, but they just ran right by me, ignoring me.

Fortunately, since my character is built to handle situations like these, I still won, but that's beside the point :P

I am not always revive someone,

but when I do I am sure that player I revived is worth for the 500 meseta cost, or I won't get killed in the process.

I've had mulitiplayer parties ignore me, but from my own team I always got a revive.

Except for 2 times when they did not know what a moon atomizer was. One time (me lvl 28 and him lvl 29) being called a noob for dying at lvl 28 after telling him he should look into how to use moon atomizers...

You can always drop a telepipe if you don't feel safe. That will help you even if there is no one around.

I actually had someone in my party not revive me yesterday whilst in the Fores boss area. He was Japanese, but that was no excuse. At first, I said "Help" in English. He didn't respond. So, then I put "助ける", thinking that he would respond to that.

Nope. Just kept running around shooting the Rockbears.

So I went back to the campship, back to Block 3, and into the arena again. Then I booted the shit. Don't just let teammates lay on the ground. Only time when I'll do that is accidentally, when I'm too focused on the fight to even realize someone has died. But, even then, it's only for a minute.

There is a bug that prevent people from using moon sometimes. (the death is not detected by server, and the moon icon is locked out)

SEGA has posted it on the official site since last week, and I dunno if they really fixed it yet or not. Me and Mike were doing TA 2 days ago and we still got that happening.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I always try to revive people as soon as I get the chance. It might take some time during battle to find a moment when something won't catch me out while I do it though and sometimes people just don't wait longer than five seconds.

I normally don't die in a group or multi-party area, but when I have I've been revived by my teammates. So in my experience this is certainly not normal behaviour.