Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So I hit level 20...

Doing nothing but client orders and matter board stuff for normal Forest and Caves.

I haven't even unlocked the desert yet.

Somehow, this amuses me. Right now, I'm under the impression that I'll hit level 30 long before I exhaust my supply of client orders and matter board jobs.

So, my advice for anyone at a loss at what to do: go do client orders. Do ALL of them. Every single one. WATCH YOUR XP BAR GROOOWWWW.

Oh, and remember that some of them are repeatable daily.

I will admit, though, that I am something of a completionist. Just seeing the number of open client orders gradually decrease into nothing makes me smile.

Lol this is nice at first, but it stops working all that well about 5 levels later.

I haven't gotten anything all that fantastic from a client order in awhile. Most offer very minor exp, after the initial awesome ones. Sometimes you'll get a nice 1000xp, but that really isn't a whole lot considering it's usually a one-time deal and you can easily get that much from a quick free run.

I do love them though. For some reason, collecting the ridiculous amounts of yellow boxes makes me feel like I'm doing something a lot more worth-while than I actually am lol.

It's kind of funny, though - I still have 4/5 of the second matter board to finish, because of that one that requires desert missions (And E1 and E5 are clearly hard mode jobs). Granted, matter board 3 requires access to the tundra... hmm. That might be a problem.

At any rate, I am FAR higher level now than I was at this same point with my first character, Aiza, who gained most of her levels through multiparty hunting (and still hasn't completed a single matter board to 100% yet). I would actually be further still if I didn't miss so many city missions...

25~30 is not that bad. I still had plenty of COs to do, but it got pretty tedious/boring because you only see the same things from 20 onwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    25~30 is not that bad. I still had plenty of COs to do, but it got pretty tedious/boring because you only see the same things from 20 onwards...
    I think 25-30 was hell compared to 30-40. At thirty you get to join free hard mode multi's which code A LOT given a full group. Though 35-40 I did literally in a few hours.
    Last edited by AlMcFly; Jul 15, 2012 at 05:09 PM.

when i reached hard mode and free desert at lv20 i was happy.
    when i realized i needed lv25 to go to most of the hard mode quest, and lv30 for free zone on hard or tundra i was way less happy...
    it was last week, and i only reached lv23 today, lost the will to xp given there's nothing new to see...

Quote Originally Posted by raiden55 View Post
    when i reached hard mode and free desert at lv20 i was happy.
    when i realized i needed lv25 to go to most of the hard mode quest, and lv30 for free zone on hard or tundra i was way less happy...
    it was last week, and i only reached lv23 today, lost the will to xp given there's nothing new to see...
    Multi-parties dude. It's much funner to play with friends. Especially since I want to get the fuck out of the desert. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOO MUCH DUST.

Once you hit lv30 it's all down-hill from there.

Yeah, I'm always doing Client Orders.

Level 13, currently trying to level up my MAG a bit and working on getting some better weps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Doing nothing but client orders and matter board stuff for normal Forest and Caves.

I haven't even unlocked the desert yet.

Somehow, this amuses me. Right now, I'm under the impression that I'll hit level 30 long before I exhaust my supply of client orders and matter board jobs.

So, my advice for anyone at a loss at what to do: go do client orders. Do ALL of them. Every single one. WATCH YOUR XP BAR GROOOWWWW.

Oh, and remember that some of them are repeatable daily.

I will admit, though, that I am something of a completionist. Just seeing the number of open client orders gradually decrease into nothing makes me smile.
    Haha, yeah, I also like to do every client order and matterboard stuff I can, I would do dailies too, but there's the 20 client orders limit. D:
    Anyway, between the client orders, matterboard and just randomly playing, I didn't really reached a point where I "had" to grind.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom