Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Disappoint by Big Vadar?

Have to admit, this massive battleship is one of the most amazing boss I have ever seen. The battle starts by fighting a way to the deck while dodging/destroying its numerous arsenals. Followed by an transformable command tower with crashing arms and more deadly weapons. This can surely be an exciting boss fight, right? (Along the high tension battle theme)

To me this is partly true, and the fight can be quite simple and boring even on the first solo attempt...

Caution: This video is long and boring. Recorded by unskilled player.

Although the story may be different for other classes, some concepts will remain the same:
    - Most/All Vadar's weapons can be EASILY destroyed. Even a cast force can do the job without any difficulty.
    - After wiping out the missile launchers and side cannons, the ground level is absolutely safe. We can take a coffee break, have a shower, etc.
    - The humanoid command tower has a terrifying look, right? No worry, we can destroy it below the deck level/or the stairs. (May take longer times for sure)

I have yet to try the party mode, hope it may be more challenging than this...

he's a cool boss but i'll agree, panther duo was harder to solo than this guy. this guy just takes a long ass time.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

It's a fun boss but it is rather easy.

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

I've only fought it once so far and it wasn't all that impressive, the party I was with spent all the time on it's deck and just chipped away at it until it went down. What it needs is for some way for it to knock you off and not let you on for a while.

I'll admit that it killed me twice [due to me failing to avoid the beam it files along it's deck] but it wasn't a challenge for something so big

Credit to MissMalice

Might be easy. But it looks fun as hell lol

That's the thing though. I find that the combat is engaging enough in this game, that even though it's easy at times (even when it probably shouldn't be), I find myself having a ton of fun. I'm no casual player, mind you. I just think the game is really fun and interesting in just playing. (At least as a hunter) So this battle is something I've been enjoying a lot.

MUST BREAK ALL PARTS....
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Not really as a FOcast, this felt like the most active boss I had to face! beside just braindead casting Rafoie over and over till dead

Don't metagame and expect the game not be challenging... Don't spam the same move over again and use items to just fill your TP in seconds. That's your problem, not the boss...
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

IMO they should actually make this boss extremely hard to solo. Considering that everything is great about it except the difficulty they should re-balance it to suit its massive appearance of an actual *battle*ship

Join me PSO2 Ship 9

Its a cool Boss. First time i saw it my jaw dropped.