Default New 90 day Premium member looking to trade . Clueless about pricing

Hey guys. I just became a premium member and I have 3 different AC girl outfits. I also have a ton of other items I have no clue what they are worth. I really don't care about getting ripped off, because you guys have always been great to me from psp, to psp2. To psp2i. I just want a couple cool items like a mag graphic adjustment. ( right now it looks like a little green blog and I cannot stand it. I also want a rally shit or one of this ewok suits. I know you guys are busy in game but if there is anyone who will trade some stuff with me for fun or for profit, I don't mind. This community has been by far the most respectable and nice groups of people. Yu all have taken care of me and taught me berthing about Phantasy Star. It means the world to me and god bless you all.

Just please MSG me or add me. My account name is jebroni.

PS. I have a ton of skill reset tokens and alot of expensive stuff I am clueless about, lol.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

You can copy the name of outfit/wep/ticket and paste them into the Player Shop to check for prices, or just add them to your store, below the set price is a second option that checked for prices of equal items as well.

As far as Mag Devices...keep in mind some are expensive as hell (10 mil or higher easy)

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.