Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    ^Only thing you're making easy is showing me how much stupidity and how you can repeat something 3x's in the same sentence. Still trying to figure out what makes a person pro when you have nothing to show for it but okay.

So are you MLG yet?
    MLG is America League tournament. Not a road to become dream reality lol. I am sure you are being more stupid than you can execrate.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    you know the thread is dead when someone claims they are pro
    Someone claims I loled. I guess you failed become pro and to instantly aggrasive whatever method right?
    Last edited by ChocoboRRR; Nov 23, 2013 at 07:25 AM.

indeed
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Dude, just give up, Chocobo. I mean, really. Is Shachao the one with the PWand, or are they? How'd they even know how to deal dmg properly? Seriously. I don't think there's any use talking to them about this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboRRR View Post
    MLG is America League tournament. Not a road to become dream reality lol. I am sure you are being more stupid than you can execrate.
    I'll educate you at least once as you pretty much treat PSO2 in that case like you're some famous person that neither no one in the world knows.

Major League Gaming (MLG), founded in 2002 by Sundance DiGiovanni and Mike Sepso, is a North American professional Electronic sports organization, headquartered in New York City, New York. MLG has held official video game tournaments throughout the United States and Canada. Major League Gaming competitions have been broadcast on television, ESPN.com, and other broadband sites. The company has also been involved in television production, and game development. MLG's aim is to elevate computer and console game tournaments to viable competitive and spectator events. Major League Gaming acquired Agora Games on August 18, 2009.

So remind me again just what makes you pro? What have you done to be named pro?

Yeah MysteriousG I should stop mah bad though I do pity him for how much of a fool he is making himself out to be.

Sig by Gama

huh, pro?
    In a video game that supports cooperation and doesn't have any pvp options?
    I guess you can be pro fighting the ai consisting of rappies...And be proud if it?
    People need something tohave pride in I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    huh, pro?
    I guess you can be pro fighting the ai consisting of rappies...And be proud if it?
    Oh you~<3!

Sig by Gama

I'll educate you at least once as you pretty much treat PSO2 in that case like you're some famous person that neither no one in the world knows.

Major League Gaming (MLG), founded in 2002 by Sundance DiGiovanni and Mike Sepso, is a North American professional Electronic sports organization, headquartered in New York City, New York. MLG has held official video game tournaments throughout the United States and Canada. Major League Gaming competitions have been broadcast on television, ESPN.com, and other broadband sites. The company has also been involved in television production, and game development. MLG's aim is to elevate computer and console game tournaments to viable competitive and spectator events. Major League Gaming acquired Agora Games on August 18, 2009.

So remind me again just what makes you pro? What have you done to be named pro?

Yeah MysteriousG I should stop mah bad though I do pity him for how much of a fool he is making himself out to be.
    Yea that is why I telling it is American League. And me being pro? I already exceed of player capability and are only able to head-on striking against aimbot users instead using tricks against them(fps games). Many people already seeking advice of and willingly to sparing with me. Do you know who those people that I sparred wit them? It is bunch of player become famous in this 20th century incase you don't know.

After that I want some fun at lan. When playing online since there is barely people appearing one famous pro in Netherland can't trust my capability and heading there and challenge me for a money match. Nice match, actually laughable match since he scored 0 points. People who saw that was unbelieveable. Afterward there is some friendly Starcraft Broodwar match. Although I am total beginner but I adept very quickly and debut the multi-sniper strats and wins against korea pro. And you knows with pro hanging around and watching my fps skills. That famous Dutch has no way to lies about that money match.

huh, pro?
    Yea Zeno think better than me several ways. And I am sure he willingly to debut all my text to nonsense again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Dude, just give up, Chocobo. I mean, really. Is Shachao the one with the PWand, or are they? How'd they even know how to deal dmg properly? Seriously. I don't think there's any use talking to them about this.
    Cause Shachao is already better player(before he obtain PWand) than those player I party with it and one of them is Zenobia. The different during AQ active time. Lol.
    Last edited by ChocoboRRR; Nov 23, 2013 at 07:57 AM.

Reading all this improper English really puts restraints on one's eyes.

Too much Internet for today.

People need something to have pride in I guess.
    Oh the pride of the Internet.

Yea that is why I telling it is American League. And me being pro? I already exceed of player capability and are only able to head-on striking against aimbot users instead using tricks against them(fps games). Many people already seeking advice of and willingly to sparing with me. Do you know who those people that I sparred wit them? It is bunch of player become famous in this 20th century incase you don't know.

After that I want some fun at lan. When playing online since there is barely people appearing one famous pro in Netherland can't trust my capability and heading there and challenge me for a money match. Nice match, actually laughable match since he scored 0 points. People who saw that was unbelieveable. Afterward there is some friendly Starcraft Broodwar match. Although I am total beginner but I adept very quickly and debut the multi-sniper strats and wins against korea pro. And you knows with pro hanging around and watching my fps skills. That famous Dutch has no way to lies about that money match.
    ^Finally the very first non-hostle post from you aside from what I see in B-20 all the time that I see from you that makes me wanna slam my face into the keyboard when I go looking for TA parties lol.

That's good to know about your feats in those games, but when you blow it out of proportion like you just did for no reason at all honestly its hard to take you srsly. Like I know some famous pro players in a lot of those games you mentioned, but they know how to say GG and not be such a ass about it like you displayed in your previous posts.

What I mean is there is a right and wrong way to inform or explain to someone how good you're in a game without going completely haywire over it that's all.

Cause Shachao is already better player(before he obtain PWand) than those player I party with it and one of them is Zenobia. The different during AQ active time. Lol.
    ^You're actually wrong here she plays force I don't even play that class im strict melee so idk how that makes her better than me nor how you came to that conclusion.

If she plays Braver, Hunter and Fighter let me know and we never partied together and the reason for that is because of how you're displaying yourself now and you're not the type of person I wanna associate myself with.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Nov 23, 2013 at 08:03 AM.

Sig by Gama

^Finally the very first non-hostle post from you aside from what I see in B-20 all the time that I see from you that makes me wanna slam my face into the keyboard when I go looking for TA parties lol.

That's good to know about your feats in those games, but when you blow it out of proportion like you just did for no reason at all honestly its hard to take you srsly. Like I know some famous pro players in a lot of those games you mentioned, but they know how to say GG and not be such a ass about it like you displayed in your previous posts.

What I mean is there is a right and wrong way to inform or explain to someone how good you're in a game without going completely haywire over it that's all.

^You're actually wrong here she plays force I don't even play that class im strict melee so idk how that makes her better than me nor how you came to that conclusion.

If she plays Braver, Hunter and Fighter let me know and we never partied together and the reason for that is because of how you're displaying yourself now and you're not the type of person I wanna associate myself with.
    Cause set spawnkills AI is harder than kill a player who decided getting money who appearing can spawn from 10 different location in very big maps. I already decided to hostile about who think set spawnkills AI is harder which you think you do. Not to mention you are starting already hostile in this topic on first post.

O really you think all famous pro player is all gg? Appearing you don't have enough knowledge. There is atleast 3 famous pro players who goes hostile cause there are general nuisance running in group. And what are you associate in? From this looks of this topic you are one of the general nuisance running in group. And this as pro is just having trying another game. random starting shole and refuse to sociallize and learn let along apologize.
    Last edited by ChocoboRRR; Nov 23, 2013 at 08:25 AM.