Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Tacos had 3 hours left CD when the server went down, then had their cooldown extended until the first of September, NOT COOL SEGA!

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    I mean, Klotho got new quests, and with a weekly cooldown it would be easier to convince others to run them with you.
    Unless they have them in cooldown lol

For me it's fine, I didn't do TACO daily, the new daily are extremely easy (same with new TCO), + XQ is not bad (that will mean repeating the second to last stage 5 times if you don't want to run out of tikets, and don't waste them either)

Are the new tacos/xq co's limited by account? or by character as usual?

Edit: By character
    Last edited by Rupikachu; Aug 27, 2014 at 06:10 AM.

people still do tacos?

SEGA: Vote for your favorite NPC
    MASSES: Klotho
    SEGA: *Waves nerf stick*
    MASSES: ....
    SEGA: Vote for your favorite weapon /troll

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

38mil
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    45 million for a Kamui? What?

Mine cost less than 1m for 50 element and like 200k to affix it, +20(don't play FI enough to +40) cost me like 1m.

45 million..what?
    Yeah, absurd price and 3 times more expensive the the previous in the list.
    But the only one giving more than +1 S-atk over my current Ark Flan.
    Never thought about getting it, just saying.

That Ark Flan and the 2nd I needed to max its element cost me a little over 2 million together.
    798 S-atk and potential lvl1. Nothing truly amazing but good until I get the money to do serious affixing with my terribad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Honestly another thing that must be taken into consideration is client order resets. If we could make enough money to purchase 12 AC items (only about 1.3m) from updated tacos, we could just keep spamming them. This will either cause SEGA to adjust the recycle shop, or greatly inflate the AC player shop market.
    I pretty much do have the money.
    I could spend about 350 euro on pso a month without impacting my daily life (and eating out every day).
    But it's retarded, 12 scratch items (can't buy with meseta this can easily get more expensive than taco reward) will cost around 24-25 euro.
    Daily tacos = 30 resets (can't skip a day or I would actually have to wait a week) = up to 750 euro a month.
    This is absurd.
    I am probably gonna get a reset if I end up with tacos so late I will be sleepy at work or something, but I wouldn't do a reset any other time with the current +20% meseta boost (HOLY SHIT WTF, SEGA?)
    If they are double what they are now I may consider doing it a tad more often.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseSeraf View Post
    RNG is quite the fickle bitch.

Anyway... think I'm sitting on 40mil. I don't know what to do with it... yet
    So easy, buy 2 Dance20s...

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    But yeah... Daily COs look like the source of money now.
    Kill 60+ Rockbear, get 97k
    Kill 60+ Zesh; get 130k
    Less money still.
    Slow tacos = 1 hour = 600k = 100k per 10 minutes = 10k per minute.
    Not hard at all.
    Killing Zehrayda deliberatly requires ruins exploration and Rockbear requires Naberius 1.
    Rockbear should take like 3 minutes if you're fast and 5 if you are not (and is a good deal harder to kill as piss easy Rocky).
    Zesh can take a lot longer cause of random maps and bothersome ETs like 7 if you are fast 10 if you are not.
    A bit more 2 k per Zesh kills for up to 10 minutes and like 1,600 per Rocky kill for up to 5.
    That is a hell lot slower.
    Probably the fastest way to make money we have left but still far less than before.

On a side note I am down to 21 million and wanna get a lot of stuff. Now it will take like months until I can afford truly good gear, not to mention dance20...

I say it yet again for anyone that may not have read it before:
    NERF THE F****ING RNG, SEGA! AT THE MOMENT ITS F***ED UP BEYOND ANY RECOGNITION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    But it's retarded, 12 scratch items (can't buy with meseta this can easily get more expensive than taco reward) will cost around 24-25 euro.
    wat...

You can recycle costumes, cast parts and tickets... did you just not phrase that right?

Yeah, that conversion is off. 12 scratch items = 2400 AC = 2400 Yen = 17.50 Euros.

Still really goddamn expensive for one day's profit tho. Better off selling the items directly at that point.

Whats the meseta looking like for TAs now?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89