Page 85 of 254 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895135185 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Louiseee View Post
    Make up your mind. You fucking autist.
    o.o

nou

Quote Originally Posted by Louiseee View Post
    Make up your mind. You fucking autist.
    Here is a common trash specie of the Internet, unable to thinks, directly insults random people because it can't thinks and brings Nothing to the thread.

Not worth screenshooting, 0.1/20
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth02 View Post
    Looking for a general tip which would help me a lot with Force. How do you assign weapons to keys? Going to quick menu every time is kind of a hassle.
    So, what.. is this not possible or something? How do people switch weapons without opening menus in videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Seth02 View Post
    So, what.. is this not possible or something? How do people switch weapons without opening menus in videos?
    Numpad 1-6 switches weapons.

There's also an option to switch weapon palette switching to the number keys above the keyboard and have the number pad be used for activating sub-palette stuff. I have it set to that for easier switching of weapons using my left hand, and any techs that I want to activate on the sub-palette is assigned as macros on buttons on my mouse.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Is photon flare truly not worth investing in due to percent increases trumping stat boost in endgame? While I have the skill, I feel +200 tatk is a solid boost even if for 45 seconds.

Photon Flare is great, but other things (that boost damage) are simply better overall. If you can find other places to put points, put them there first, then PF later.

At the very least, I recommended getting Photon Flare Afterburst if you can fit those 3 points in somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanielzor View Post
    You REALLY shouldn't be doing Magatsu as a Force at all but if you must.
    a. Most useful : Wind Mastery + Spamming Zanverse
    b. Decent : Ragrants spam + Barantsion

Seeing as most sandbag bosses are just Dark Falz, you can get away with these stragies since they're weak to light. But the general thing to do with a boss is spam compound techs.
    this hurt to read, if you arent spamming Ragrants with Zanverse in between this along with Barantsion then i dont want to know what your doing during the fight, it feels like you be the person to spam Na Zan (or Zan) and Zanverse then Zandeon thinking your like this cool guy or something.

What's the best element to tek a Gal Rod to?