Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Yall Niggas trippin.

This shit is gonna be tight. Watch.

I'm excited personally. I don't have my hopes up per say but I'm expecting to have fun watching the show and relating to their nonsense.

Can't wait for failed grind streaks and getting shit drops with +600% rare drop boost. Shits gonna be great. Just you wait.

Would I have liked something different? A little. I like anime like this i.e. log horizon and .hack

But there is little point in getting upset atm since so little is known.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Yall Niggas trippin.

This shit is gonna be tight. Watch.

I'm excited personally. I don't have my hopes up per say but I'm expecting to have fun watching the show and relating to their nonsense.

Can't wait for failed grind streaks and getting shit drops with +600% rare drop boost. Shits gonna be great. Just you wait.

Would I have liked something different? A little. I like anime like this i.e. log horizon and .hack

But there is little point in getting upset atm since so little is known.
    Thing is
    if they are bored enough to make posts about how "shitty and generic" the show will be, they'll probably be bored enough to watch the show weekly anyway.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCentipede View Post
    This gave the conspiracy theorist in me a thought. The "it's people playing the game" aspect, seeing how these supposed everyman types interact and what they get out of the game.

What if this anime is supposed to be really nothing more than a thirty minute commercial?
    Gundam Build Fighters. It is basically 50 episodes of no-pretext, blatant Gunpla commercials, but it was entertaining. That is the reason I'm holding out judgement as to whether or not this will be a decent series or not.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 2, 2015 at 10:49 AM.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCentipede View Post
    This gave the conspiracy theorist in me a thought. The "it's people playing the game" aspect, seeing how these supposed everyman types interact and what they get out of the game.

What if this anime is supposed to be really nothing more than a thirty minute commercial?
    Because it is?

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    Thing is
    if they are bored enough to make posts about how "shitty and generic" the show will be, they'll probably be bored enough to watch the show weekly anyway.
    Truth.
    Funny how powerful having the right name is. You could botch everything, and people would still watch it just because you bought a good name.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Truth.
    Funny how powerful having the right name is. You could botch everything, and people would still watch it just because you bought a good name.
    Worked once on me. Watched 10 or so episodes of Dragon Ball GT as a kid then stopped watching because I hated it.
    The PSO2 anime I know better and if I'm going to watch any, it will be only one episode (or half).

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Yeah, works on me too. I played nearly all the Phantasy Star games despite each having nearly nothing to do with each other. Just look at the newmans of each game to see an exaggerated example.

Yeah, works on me too. I played nearly all the Phantasy Star games despite each having nearly nothing to do with each other. Just look at the newmans of each game to see an exaggerated example.
    People will pay millions for a red canvas if said "piece of art" was created by someone with a famous name. It's rather amusing. And saddening.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Well to me, I play almost all PS games because I like the games.
    Only thing is Sega think that because I will touch almost everything PS related that I might touch this anime just for the name alone.

I was the oddball of the group for liking PSO Episode III, I might be the oddball for not touching the anime though.

Even the anime will be region locks huehue. :3