The following video contains an interview with one of our former PSU GMs talking about the Japanese PSO2 Alpha as well as the series in general. While there is not yet a Western announcement, Sega isn't remaining silent about the game here either.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BATo38UoTg4[/ame]
Editor's note: Thanks to Aaron Webber/RubyEclipse for the shout out! PSOW has seen some good collaboration with Sega in the past and we look forward to seeing more from them in the future. That said, I will admit that the amount of news on PSO2 has slowed these past few weeks (particularly on our own news feed). This is for two reasons. The first is that the amount of official news has been very light since the announcement of the second Alpha Test and final release delay. The second is that for one reason or another the news that does exist has not been hitting our front page with the proper speed or coverage that would be appropriate to expect. For this I apologize and will try to rectify the situation. If you ever feel the need to get a jump on recent developments, many of our news items are first posted by the apt members of our PSO2 forum. Anyone who wishes to submit a news item can also contact me directly. As time goes on, we will assuredly be posting much more on this exciting release!