(I asked about this in the techer thread a few days ago, but it was the last post on the previous page so it was out of sight pretty fast.)

I'm new to the game and I've been trying out different classes to get a feel for them. I really like self-sufficient melee classes that can also cast support magic, so Bo/Hu and Te/Hu have been the most interesting. I plan to play them both simultaneously (one by myself and the other as a duo with my gf) and I'm just looking for some decent skill trees for them. I found a "cookie cutter Bo/Hu build" in another thread, but I haven't found anything up-to-date for the Te/Hu.

I'm also not exactly sure what a form wand is, and if I should be going for one of those. I was hoping to use my S-Atk mag for my Te/Hu as well, and if I understand correctly, that's what a form wand uses? I'm a fan of partizans too so I'd love to be able to throw them into the mix at certain points, if it's feasible.

Anyway, I understand that Te/Hu is in a pretty rough place right now (that seems to be the general consensus in the Techer thread) but I still think I would enjoy the playstyle. If anyone could help me out with a skill tree for it, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!