Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Here's my Main Force/Techer and Phantom builds

https://bit.ly/2XFqoEL

Spoiler!

I dont' have any of the phantom L rings setup on my Phantom atm but I do have peacee zondeel and tails long extend for my Force on a different Arm and Leg Liberate set unlisterd (same affixes too).

Summoner and Etoile will be up later (Idunno if I wanna put all that damn effort to lsit every gummy, parfait and cookie in eevery candy box for every pet I use *grumbles loudly*)..

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Also personal opinion: If you are the leader of a group, and you restart a run, or move to the next room in DQ, etc. without first confirming that everyone is ready (for example they have finished picking up the spoils of the last run), you are part of the problem. And quite frankly, this is the main difference I notice in player behaviour between Expert and non-Expert runs.

Exactly. People want faster runs for faster personal rewards. This means foregoing any coordination with others, and generally engaging in any activity that may have you ask someone "Are you ready?" This is more frequent in Expert mpas.
    this smells of negative bias towards expert players or some specific people. circumstantial evidence proves literally nothing. of course passing expert gets easier due to power creep, but power creep is not really what gets players through XQ. them learning how to deal with bosses does. you can give a player +20% damage, but they're still not capable of using it correctly when they are new to the game or unfamiliar with how to dual with an aggressive enemy. as much as people don't want to accept, skill/execution/knowledge in this game mean 100x more than an affix or 14->15* weapon. i really don't understand why so many people don't see that.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    of course passing expert gets easier due to power creep, but power creep is not really what gets players through XQ. them learning how to deal with bosses does. you can give a player +20% damage, but they're still not capable of using it correctly when they are new to the game or unfamiliar with how to dual with an aggressive enemy. as much as people don't want to accept, skill/execution/knowledge in this game mean 100x more than an affix or 14->15* weapon. i really don't understand why so many people don't see that.
    This was true before the release of Etoile. With Et as subclass, I was able to pretty much ignore many oneshot mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    people with unaffixed units,weapons and expensive fashion on expert matches doe
    What do you consider unaffixed? Weapon/unit drops with random affixes that it comes with? Stuff with the default 60atk shop affix?

Here are some great affixes BTW
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Well for you guys seems normal to have lvl 91-93 Hunters with unaffixed garbage units and +30 Chaval Ebuelle equipped which I saw today and many others without even average gear and same level of playing skill in Expert runs.
    Well they need at least up Expert Reqs lvl to 95 already to pervent this scum to lvl up their minor classes in it.

Yeah because god forbid some people use 15* weapons from the collect file on +30. Sometimes I'm at a loss for words here.

Having level 95 as expert requirement is not gonna do much in my eyes since most people already have a class that's 95 and they
    just level their secondary classes.

Maybe Sega will one day do us all a favor and implement a super-expert requirement for the upper 1% of the playerbase. Then everyone
    with their high expert standards can move on there and stop complaining about others.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Well for you guys seems normal to have lvl 91-93 Hunters with unaffixed garbage units and +30 Chaval Ebuelle equipped which I saw today and many others without even average gear and same level of playing skill in Expert runs.
    Well they need at least up Expert Reqs lvl to 95 already to pervent this scum to lvl up their minor classes in it.
    i really can't believe you're still complaining about other players when you outted yourself as doing low dps with poor affixes months ago. please just try to enjoy the game and stop worrying about others.

But Karren, everytime something chalenging comes out people moan and whine until the difficulty is dropped...
    Expert requirements shouldn't be about DPS alone. Unfortunately, PSO2 is DPS alone since beta. I don't think things are going to change 8 years into it.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

in times like these I always remember: "randos; randos find a way (to be bad at the game)"

no matter what game you are playing, people will find a way to be bad no matter what arbitrary measures are put in to attempt to automatically filter users. the only reliable solution I've found is private groups; but that's only if you can reliably get enough people to show up (which is the primary problem with private groups)

the technology to actively scan people's brains to ensure they are in the correct headspace to be putting in an acceptable effort is, at the very least, not available yet; if it's possible at all within this generation of humanity

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    in times like these I always remember: "randos; randos find a way (to be bad at the game)"

no matter what game you are playing, people will find a way to be bad no matter what arbitrary measures are put in to attempt to automatically filter users. the only reliable solution I've found is private groups; but that's only if you can reliably get enough people to show up (which is the primary problem with private groups)
    250% agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    Yeah because god forbid some people use 15* weapons from the collect file on +30. Sometimes I'm at a loss for words here.
    its absolutely no excuse to be using any of those when they handed out (recently too) more Chronos, Amphridite and Lib materials for people to utilize. Those collection file weapons are not remotely good aside from aesthetics. Absolutely no reason to main them especially with how long it takes to make them, which in that time, a returning player can make a Stil series weapons which is the current power creep

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    Maybe Sega will one day do us all a favor and implement a super-expert requirement for the upper 1% of the playerbase. Then everyone with their high expert standards can move on there and stop complaining about others.
    why so non expert players can whine even more about "muh elitism"? you already saw what happened after the last Expert Req, with how easy the last one and how everyone else at the time jumped to the new one, the EQ's that went by (aka Easter XH at the time) that the EQ was too hard, that the hardcore audience ditched the casuals and actually complained to Sega about not having that carry. It was stated on a stream when it happened but thats something you can look for on bumped.

it's not remotely hard for people to learn their class properly, develop some skills and play the game at a good level. instead all the non expert players want to whine and moan about "expert too hard, its for elitist!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    you mean they should up the Lv req to join content because right now its Lv85. Leveling to current cap doesn't do much or require skill, so its pointless to do that

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Here's my Main Force/Techer and Phantom builds

https://bit.ly/2XFqoEL

Spoiler!

I dont' have any of the phantom L rings setup on my Phantom atm but I do have peacee zondeel and tails long extend for my Force on a different Arm and Leg Liberate set unlisterd (same affixes too).

Summoner and Etoile will be up later (Idunno if I wanna put all that damn effort to lsit every gummy, parfait and cookie in eevery candy box for every pet I use *grumbles loudly*)..
    Ok first things first, given your affixes, it looks like you don't know too much about it or well theres nothing too wrong with it, look super super budget tier which in this day and age you can add things that are budget tier but get more out of them. If you need help with affixing, DM me if not, practice with the Sim, I don't want to wall-o-text stuff here about affixing and what current stuff you can do.

You should be using Skilled Strike S1-3 though on your Rifles as Ph, not Radiant Strike. Your units are super budget friendly which at this point, you can re-affix them with something better but I've suggested in the past, Lib Rear/Arm/Novel Leg but at this point DQ units are basically top tier but they're hard to get and Ep6 Raid quest is not too farm out so maybe you can get away with this for the time being until then but if you want to get off them, you can DM me for suggestions

Your Rod affix is the same, super budget and can be easily affixed with better materials (aka Astral soul from Ray/Union) with 100% SAF affixes. Your mags are fine.

Focus on L/Lock On Marker Bomb for a Phantom ring, literally the best thing they have for the class (and something Sega didn't need to make as a skill in general). Im personally against Zondeel now a days, not a lot of instances where you'll use it as a Ph or Fo/Ph, usually a Te will do it but stuff in UH aren't effect enough by it, while they get some suction mobs can easily escape out of it. Idk up to you

Consider going Fo/Ph though, it's basically better than Fo/Te since having to have Te as a sub isn't needed anymore since all that sub offers is PP regen increases which you have other sources for that now that are more efficient
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers