Default Mag leveling questions

So I currently have a Dex based Mag for my Braver. I plan on making him a Fighter soon but I know I need a different Mag for that class.

When I do get a new Mag what do I need to level to 200 for my Fighter? Is it 200 S Atk? And if it is what is the best way to get 200 S Atk?

200 S-ATK/MEL-Pwr.

Aside from the Mini Devices from the Photon Sphere Shop, alternate between Striking/Melee weapons and Monomates and/or 4* Furniture, carefully making sure that DEX and S-Def/MEL-Def do not fill.

Braver's have a class skill vat makes their dexterity Maga a melee and ranged mag as well. In other words you don't really have to worry about leveling up your melee power. Just keep leveling at your dexterity. And it will be the equivalent to 200 mel power

Quote Originally Posted by Neileer View Post
    Braver's have a class skill vat makes their dexterity Maga a melee and ranged mag as well. In other words you don't really have to worry about leveling up your melee power. Just keep leveling at your dexterity. And it will be the equivalent to 200 mel power
    he's getting another mag and is asking what to spec into it for Fighter, not using Br's Dex Mag skill (which he knows how it works). Dex mag is useless on Fighter
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers