Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default PSO2 New Genesis Prologue 1 (Official Broadcast)

Where to watch

Hosts
    • Hiro Arai (Main Host aka official navigator of PSO2 NGS)
    • Yuki Iwai (From the comedy duo Haraichi)
    • Akari Nibu (From the female idol group Hinatazaka 46)

Important Topics
    1. New gameplay videos.
    2. Details about Character Creation.
    Last edited by Maulcun; Dec 19, 2020 at 11:57 AM.

finally something to look forward to
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Took them a while, though at least I guess we all but know that it's not coming early 2021 at this point.
    Excitement has lowered a good bit, not gonna lie. Doesn't help that it was very difficult to find discussion about this game anywhere. But hey, let's see what they've got.

Considering they haven't been doing much to garner hype for the game it's no wonder it hasn't been talked about too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    Took them a while, though at least I guess we all but know that it's not coming early 2021 at this point.
    Excitement has lowered a good bit, not gonna lie. Doesn't help that it was very difficult to find discussion about this game anywhere. But hey, let's see what they've got.
    I think there's news of it coming Spring 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    idk if you heard but the the CEO or w/e the head guy of Sega Sammy during an interview accidentally leaked the release date time which is Spring, whether thats early, mid or late Spring, we dont know but its not as far away as you think
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Smells like emergency maintenance lol.

We all know Sega's coding standards and derpiness so if they are gonna stick with the spring release date because it was announced by the big boss I suppose that'll mean either there will be more than the usual amount of bugs when NGS is released or they hold back some of the features that were supposed to be available from the start for a while and instead use the time to fix (some of) the bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    idk if you heard but the the CEO or w/e the head guy of Sega Sammy during an interview accidentally leaked the release date time which is Spring, whether thats early, mid or late Spring, we dont know but its not as far away as you think
    I did mean within the first three months, but indeed, I did not know that.

So Ra, Fo, Fi and Gu are for sure my mains, Hunter has my interest this time around so I'll give it a try this time around. Techter is absolutely zzzzz just refined Wand play and like a counter or something. Go figure we weren't going to leave the main/sub class system this time around but im absolutely hoping we dont get the same situation now in PSO2 with current main/sub meta's and that includes the new subclass weapon swap system which again, hoping the main class stuff doesnt come back again and actually allowing us to use everything that isn't limited to specific rarities and the like down the road. The skills on the trees are going to have play a part into this so the situation I mentioned doesnt necessarily happen again.

Friend mentioned the Meteorn are probably just going to be the players, its so low effort and cheesy that it feels like something sega would do just like the Persona story reveal so I mostly believe it but expecting something else.

theres some vague stuff with the stats, lot of up in the air topics everyones speculating about atm.

Most importantly, NGS Rupika, best Rupika
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 19, 2020 at 11:23 PM.
    PSO2 NGS

At first I wasn't that interested in the character creation stuff, but then I noticed they're doing a lot of interesting things with it. All the racial/sex features look like they're going to be purely cosmetic, to the point where I'm wondering if it's going to be more than RP fluff. They showed that you could have cast parts, with deuman horns, and newman ears all at the same time. It seems like you can just wear whatever outfit and it changes you to a male or female body to go with it, though that might just be for character creation specifically, and not for character editing, I'm not sure. I'd be pretty happy with them just doing away with the race/sex stat and cosmetic differences tbh, it's already a vestigial system that most people ignored anyway. This also potentially means I can wear male cast parts on Milla. :O

Also bust sliders work for male characters.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    theres some vague stuff with the stats, lot of up in the air topics everyones speculating about atm.
    The main thing I noticed about the stats is that there seems to be only one attack and one defense stat, which makes me hopeful that, even if the game does rely on multipliers for damage, that there's way less, or possibly no damage type specific ones.