Okay, I am going to have to ask because trying to find this information out easily has basically lead me to dead ends and rumours with no "official" statements, mentions or announcements that I could find.

How are players like myself expected to translate our Japanese Client NGS into English?

I realise many players here are not worried about this, but I've been playing PSO2 on and off for 8 years now, and I've accumulated a lot of time and items in the PSO2 JP world. I plan on taking my characters into NGS as I do not wish to start over in Global. With that being said, It's pretty quiet in regards to being able to do this easily.

I don't know if some sort of rule or quietly understood PSO cultural phenomenon to not mention PSO2 Tweaker, that has happened while I have not been a presence in the greater community around PSO2 but there appears to be no information or place I can ascertain this information?

• There is no announcement on Arks Layer
  • There is no News or Information page on Arks layer
  • There is no news or information on the Tweaker Launcher
  • There is no News or Information Here (At least not pinned)
  • There is no information on the global forums (From what I can see)

Frankly, this is strange, and frustrating. A plan or an outline would be really useful to understand what I should be expecting when the launch rolls around. The only mention of NGS is the Image on the launcher and the recent patch notes:

"6.0.4.4 (5-28-2021)
- Item translation is now fixed (and will also work with NGS)! JP players can enable it to see items (and their descriptions) in English!"

So I guess what I'm asking is:

What is going on with translation? What can I expect? And does anyone have any methods to easy transition into NGS for a non Japanese reader like myself they can share?