Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Exclamation PS4 english gets PSO2 and NGS Auguist 31 2022

    it is said that PS4 english can play with Xbox and PC!! Greatest Phantasy Star news of the generation.
    PS4 has sold over 116,000,000 units worldwide

    https://twinfinite.net/2022/07/phant...s-ps4-release/

  2. #2

    Default

    Neat. Too bad people who will start on PS4 will have missed out on so much of...well, everything!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  3. #3

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Neat. Too bad people who will start on PS4 will have missed out on so much of...well, everything!
    though the newcomers will enjoy a new era that is unique to PS4 english community. even some veterans will join them to experience PSO2 with a fresh and excited community ready to explore everything! its kinda like how it was a long time before PSO games arrived on PC or Gamecube, PC blue burst and Gamecube era was nothing like how PSO started on Dreamcast, but it has its fans and unique experiences and people.

  4. #4

    Default

    I am so happy about this. I wanted to play pso2 classic ever since release 10 years ago. Now will finally be able to 😭❤️
    If someone wants to join me in August please let me know.
    PSN: RuskoStar

  5. #5

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by RuskoStar View Post
    I am so happy about this. I wanted to play pso2 classic ever since release 10 years ago. Now will finally be able to 😭❤️
    If someone wants to join me in August please let me know.
    PSN: RuskoStar
    I'll consider it though I tend to play with randoms I meet, I dont add anyone to friends list anymore, but if I meet them on PSO2 I could add them to the PSO2 friends list within. I have to determine which ship will be very popular, but also factoring in risk of overpopulation cause it would be messed up to join a ship but can't enter because of overpopulation, so once people here decide on a ship for PS4 english players and populations are known to see how easy it is to access it, then can move towards friends list stuff.

  6. #6

    Default

    There is always the chance to migrate to a new ship Right? It costs money but it is possible right? So I don't have to worry to much about that.

  7. #7

    Default

    It is intriguing at the possibility at true universal cross play between platforms. Add a region crosplay and that would be crazy. Lol
    "To walk into death is not to reject life, but to accept what you have done and respect what is to come."

  8. #8

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by RuskoStar View Post
    There is always the chance to migrate to a new ship Right? It costs money but it is possible right? So I don't have to worry to much about that.
    thats the thing, when I tested PSO2 Japan version for a day, it seemed complicated figuring out how to change ship. like I could create a new character in another ship but it would save the hassle figuring out exactly where the community will pick for a ship for this english version so wouldn't have to do double the effort before can start progressing.
    so think this may not be solved until August 31 2022.

  9. #9

    Default

    It is possible to transfer yes, and it does take money. It takes effect in the next scheduled maintenance, and two people I helped with something transferred from ship 3 to 2 to join my alliance.

    Attachment 42540

    "Only data related to a character can be transferred. Any data tied to a ship cannot be carried over with a character.
    Additionally, since data is only shared and managed on one account, ship transfer will not alter any part of the data. For more details, please see below."

    Basically, you can transfer but you have to leave any excess items and equipment in your storage. You can only bring what you have on your character essentially.

    https://pso2.com/players/manual/gamestart/ship/

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    It is possible to transfer yes, and it does take money. It takes effect in the next scheduled maintenance, and two people I helped with something transferred from ship 3 to 2 to join my alliance.

    Attachment 42540

    "Only data related to a character can be transferred. Any data tied to a ship cannot be carried over with a character.
    Additionally, since data is only shared and managed on one account, ship transfer will not alter any part of the data. For more details, please see below."

    Basically, you can transfer but you have to leave any excess items and equipment in your storage. You can only bring what you have on your character essentially.

    https://pso2.com/players/manual/gamestart/ship/
    thanks, well that's a headstart option. I don't mind creating an alternative if I happen to choose the wrong ship. during the few hours I played PSO2 on japan account, I made another avatar because the height wasn't right, so I chose a differnet ship cause I think its one character per ship with max of 3 free slots.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •