Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

OK, there are 2 japanese morons spamming on antares8( and some other jpn lobbies) with MY character (looks like me, clone)
    These 2 morons are spamming :
    USA IS CHEATED
    USA IS DUMB
    **** AMERIKA
    **** Billie Joe (I DON'T ****ing hate this guy, i sometimes even PLAY WITH HIM)
    etc
    etc
    You get the clue.

They look like me, only a bit shorter(see my sig)
    BUT! MY RANK IS AROUND KING:180 (181 at this moment)
    THESE MORONS ARE LIKE RANK ROOKI:13000 WITH A J CLV001
    I ALSO GOT A CHIBI VERSION OF Silver , his name is Silver-X (NOT SiLVeR-X <---read again) AND HE HAS A WHITE DRESS(whatever it called i dont know,let's call it a dress)

SO IN SHORT:

I'AM SiLVeR-X with BLACK dress RANKaround)KING:170 CLV.082
    OR
    Silver-X with white dress RANKaround)KING:170 CLV.002

IF U SEE OTHER SiLVeR-X' THATS NOT ME!
    SO STOP ****ing MAILING ME ABOUT THIS OK!

my black dressed FOmar
    me on the right

my white dressed FOmar
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0YwDdAtgeVRkaCVQwlivTdlpwhtZ2aEv7xYhPQayn0QkBix5*v np8pVBRDMeelVMgRy6U0I7rFPDi5F5cBcjnd1qQxZFnbjpRTnd hXFDzbGfrgshx8nDAvza7LaPA1PeyMW4XsDZNGy!CxHXTO2gnl Q/snapshot_090304_111553.png?dc=4675463065683712576[/img]

(MODS DON'T REMOVE THIS PLEASE, I KEEP GETTING SHIT MAILS TELLING ME ?M A ****ing RACSIST AND I'M NOT)

Thank you for your attention.
    Have a nice day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver-X on 2004-03-12 08:32 ]</font>

That's pretty bad that people would do things like that. And seeing your character in your sig, there's a very low chance it's just a coincidence, as it's not a "generic" character... if that makes sense...

Best of luck to you, hope this situation doesn't last too long.

Any reason why they'd do that? Or just randomly targeting higher characters?

I think because i was playing on a US ship with my friend, this moron probably saw me in the lobby, made a clone off me and thought: HEY! I hate americans, let's USE HIS character to SPAM! YAY WHY NOT!?

So i guess.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver-X on 2004-03-09 02:01 ]</font>

ah, seems like there is new tension on ep3 between Us & Jp players lately.. =/

Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Can you blame them for what Billy Joe said about them?

And the way some US/EU people play I wouldn't blame them even before that incident -.-

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

We've been beating the asses as best we can off of Vega, but it looks as if there are a few on Antares as well.

You do have to see though, that compared to the number of spammers/griefers/cheaters (trade steal and the like), this whole Ep 3 attack by the JP people is rather mild. Especially since most of this will end in a few weeks anyway at most, when the JP people don't have the card advantages anymore and the spammers get bored.

This sounds bad.I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else or me.Is there a way to stop them?

Through the Fire and Flames

the funny about this whole situation is that Billie Joe isnt american, and neither does he live in the USA, quite ironically, he lives in Japan. he is one of those people, Arislan, you somewhat dislike, a Barzilian in Japan.
    and i dont know why the japanese players would act like this, maybe its because theyre all 13. theyre probably trying to provoke a responce out of you, so that the more mature Japanese players have a reason to dig into you. if a Japanese person ever had a go at me though for being American, id eat theyre fucking head off, and give them a right fucking bollocking, some of you might know what id do that...

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

I don't have a thing against Brazilians in Japan, I have a thing against the Japan-born Brazilian children that have no manners and apparently never went through Japanese schooling to have them drilled into them.

That being said, from what I can gather chatting with a few JP friends , this has been planned for a while, basically harassing and annoying the US players tht have been annoying the JP players for so long. It's payback, however stupid and immature I think that is. The people that are doing it are young, and the mature ones have already learned that there are those of us that aren't morons, and are willing to let the children have their way till they get bored.

Cloning someone else though is just evil, wish I had this Nise-Silver-X's Guild Card.

On 2004-03-09 07:45, Arislan wrote:
    That being said, from what I can gather chatting with a few JP friends , this has been planned for a while, basically harassing and annoying the US players tht have been annoying the JP players for so long.
    Because of Billie Joe.

- Shimarisu (fuck him, indeed.)