Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am returned?

For a while at least. Not in my former... spamminess but nonetheless, back to PSOW. I just couldn't live without you people. Err.... I got bored again. No the real reason is I am feeling better. The depression medicine has kicked in and I think I can handle myself better. I am feeling more confident and less, well, depressed. I have gone through 3 years of hell and I am finally getting out of the pit. My health on the other hand is basically the same however. Still having severe abdominal problems and migranes. Not fun stuff. Part of the results from this are irritability and malnutrition. I need to say this to someone, so I chose where many of my friends hang out, here. I have come to know many of you quite well, you know who you are. Thank you so much. If not for PSO and PSOW I don't know if I would have been able to make it out of this, or at least without some serious problems. I really thank you people, we may disagree on some things, but there is one uniting thing we all have, well make that two. We all enjoy PSOW, specifically FKL, and PSO itself. Some more so than others, but still, and this community I shall remember always. Meh, enough mushy crap. On with the rave!

*Begins raving*

*Begins raving*

Well, it definitely seems like you are undergoing at least a slight improvement, and that's what counts. Hopefully you can continue to get better. It may sound odd to some that FKL can have a positive affect on people in real life (I would have initially opted more towards PSOW as a whole), but I can see where you are coming from in that regard. Sort of strange that it turned out that way, eh?

Well, I haven't been much for raving, so here are some glowsticks, in all sorts of random colors and flavors. Enjoy.

On 2004-04-12 18:47, Sord wrote:

*Begins raving*
    That might just be the source of my problems...

Are there any "side effects" of the medicine?

Welcome back, man. I didn't realize something was wrong. Hope things get better.

GO TO HELL C:

O_o

The Dutchess of Dance
    Don't worry, if you need me, I'll find you.

Welcome back Blitz. I'm glad to see that some of your problems are getting better. Hope things continue to go well for you.

*joins in the rave*

!

Umm... Woot? Thankee for yer responses folks. I feel loved. Well maybe not loved, but not entirely hated at least.