Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

i have registered and d/l the game installed it but cannot right my ID in and password o cant find the language settings and i have installed the ime as i have windows 98. can anyone help and alt + shift gets rid of the game for me. thanks

Skilled Fighter

This is on the Bit torrent webby.

Q = I get an error message starting with 'problem connecting to tracker', what should I do?
    The tracker for the one particular file you're trying to download is probably down. Try to download again later.

Alternately, this error message may indicate that your net connection is down or doesn't allow arbitrary outgoing connections, which is necessary for BitTorrent to work.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Alt+left shift gets rid of the game? Odd, it shouldn't. It may be bringing up the menu and autochanging it from there, which brings PSO out of the window for a split second, thereby killing it. Try seeing if you can set it as a default language entry, that's about all I can say to try. Updated the FAQ with information on how to do that.

Hmmm so I had my ID name and password correct after all, and I'm still getting the 904. For clarification, what type setting do we want? Half-width? Full-width? Alphanumeric? Hiragana? Katakana? Direct Input? I also set it to No Conversion, but I don't think that will make any difference.

Also, be aware that when setting the default language setting, you may need to restart your computer before changes take affect. Otherwise, the language setting will change as your run the PSOBB program.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-05-24 02:55 ]</font>

Send a screen of the 904, I'll see if I can translate it and find out what the error is exactly.

Error 908:
    (hopefully geocities bandwidth holds up long enough for someone to see this)

Ok, 908 is the Server maintenance error, like I thought. Check for firewalls, and make sure your ports are open for gameplay. Like stated before, a router is a hardware firewall as well, so try connecting the computer directly, and see if that's the problem. I'll start compiling a list of error messages as I can get screens and figure them out.

Pretty sure 904 is invalid Username or Pass, take go to this link
    https://ipas.isao.net/signup_pso/psobb/login_index.htm
    And try logging in there. If that doesn't work, register again. Still would like a screen of any error but 908 (Thanks for that) so I know exactly what they are.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2004-05-24 04:45 ]</font>

Seems like everyone is getting this error. Maybe ST is actually patching against the hacks or something.

Taken from ragol.co.uk:

There will be server maintenance on the Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst servers from 18:00 today (Japanese Time).

At this time, please do not connect to the servers as character data may not be retained, however you will not be automatically disconnected. Until there is a time announced for the end of the server maintenance, please do not connect to the games servers.

During this maintenance, Sonic Team hope to sort out the following problems:

The login problems between moving ships and such where phenomenons occur!
    Data Locking (Where reconnection is impossible).
    Restoration of the following Ships which have become unstable: 06:Virgo, 07:Libra, 08:Scopio, 09:Sagittarius.
    As already mentioned, Sonic Team ask that no-one connects to the games servers during time of maintenance until the time when Sonic Team announce a maintenance end time (TBA). Also players of this game should be aware of the maintenance that occurs everyday regardless between the times of 10:00 & 13:00 (Japanese Time).

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

Jesus, I was starting to fear that my ISP had blocked the ports! XD Thanks, BOmar