Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

First off, I'd just like to thank all the n00bs for inspiring me to write this guide. I feel it shall help a lot of you, so, without further ado; here we go.

Don't read forum rules

First off, not reading the forum rules is an excellent idea if you want to become a n00b. It pisses people off and makes them want to kill you, and that's what you want right?

Don't search the forums

Huzzah! People hate it when you post a new thread and ask, "Am I ready for falz?" or "I just got to ultimate, what should I do?" or "I just a this new rare! What should I hunt next."

People hate that so make sure you do it...a lot.

Online Play

If you are legit and you play online, alwasy make your games, "legit Only!" So when a Legit comes in and is better than you and does more damage, make sure you call them a hacker and cheater.

If someone in your game uses a tech above level 15, MAKE SURE that you yell at them and tell them to get the hell out of the game.

Always talk a lot online in the game and make everyone wait for you. Die a bunch, and say that it is impossible to kill you and that you shouldn't had died.

ALWAYS ask about the percents on the weapons of your teamates. If they say they have over 70% on one attribute and they found it legitly, tell them to stop lying. You see, the hightest n00b percent ever found was 60 after being teched, so they obivously had better luck than you. Make sure you call them a hacker.

If they say they added percents, call them a hacker since for you n00bs it isn't possible.

Mags

Since you don't know how to raise a mag, yours is still level 5 ok. If someone has a higher level...let's say 200. Call them a hacker because there is no way a n00b could get that high for a mag.

Add: Make sure you always double post.

-----------------------------------------------------

Well guys, that is my guide. If you find anything missing please add it in your posts, or ask me and I shall add it. I hope this helps everyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-09-20 12:16 ]</font>

First off, I'd just like to thank all the n00bs for inspiring me to write this guide. I feel it shall help a lot of you, so, without further ado; here we go.

Don't read forum rules

First off, not reading the forum rules is an excellent idea if you want to become a n00b. It pisses people off and makes them want to kill you, and that's what you want right?

Don't search the forums

Huzzah! People hate it when you post a new thread and ask, "Am I ready for falz?" or "I just got to ultimate, what should I do?" or "I just a this new rare! What should I hunt next."

People hate that so make sure you do it...a lot.

Online Play

If you are legit and you play online, always make your games, "legit Only!" So when a Legit comes in and is better than you and does more damage, make sure you call them a hacker and cheater.

If someone in your game uses a tech above level 15, MAKE SURE that you yell at them and tell them to get the hell out of the game.

Alwasy talk a lot online in the game and make everyone wait for you. Die a bunch, and say that it is impossible to kill you and that you shouldn't had died.

ALWAYS ask about the percents on the weapons of your teamates. If they say they have over 70% on one attribute and they found it legitly, tell them to stop lying. You see, the hightest n00b percent ever found was 60 after being teched, so they obivously had better luck than you. Make sure you call them a hacker.

If they say they added percents, call them a hacker since for you n00bs it isn't possible.

Mags

Since you don't know how to raise a mag, yours is still level 5 ok. If someone has a higher level...let's say 200. Call them a hacker because there is no way a n00b could get that high for a mag.

Add: Make sure you always double post.

-----------------------------------------------------

Well guys, that is my guide. If you find anything missing please add it in your posts, or ask me and I shall add it. I hope this helps everyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-09-20 12:17 ]</font>

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Bah..teh double post, tis be a scared thing...

...he even editted both of the posts...
    -_-

On 2004-09-20 11:29, Mixfortune wrote:
    ...he even editted both of the posts...
    -_-
    Yes...

*runs away*

ANYONE HAVE RARE WEAPONS I CAN HAVE?

Gives TOH a ub3r c00k13 for 1337 funny po5t.

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DUPE?

OMG I FOUND RIKAS CLAW IN A BOX IN NORMAL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scejntjynahl on 2004-09-20 11:37 ]</font>

Only n00b not dupe. l33t h4X0r pwns all with dupe powers.

U want a n00b sword +1337 ?

Well guys, that is my guide. If you find anything missing please add it in your posts, or ask me and I shall add it. I hope this helpds everyone.
    Hunt fot teh GULD:MILLA, in easy, you'll find a Mothmant that will drop one eventually.