Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    techn0rganic

Today's update, Partner Machinery!

Looks like my wish will come true! I always wanted a littly minion to fight with me in PSO. Hopefull I've get to have some kind of Dog or Cat, or other ferocious beasts! They're better than MAGs!

So it is true that your Partner Machine will be able to fight with you in battle, but they are so tiny! Also the PM will be able to talk, as shown in the character section. Good or bad, that will depend on what it says. "Press start now!", "Kill monsters to gain EXP". "Press X to attack." lol

I wonder if you'll be able to get multiple colors to match your costume.

And its pretty obvious you'll be able to use the machine to edit your appearance, even with Ethan in offline mode.(The image looks just like a cutscene).

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Tek_ on 2005-09-30 00:11 ]</font>

Whoah it looks like in that last set of picture your machinery partners can actually fight with you in battle.

Unless they get annoying like Navi did in OoT. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceEJ on 2005-09-30 00:18 ]</font>

Huh? There's a bite sized android girl !

Also notice, the character page was updated with a partner machinery character named "Pete" Awww... how adorable?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RurouniJoku on 2005-09-30 00:24 ]</font>

techn0rganic

I hope we get to name them, I'd name mine Spheric!

Also I noticed the portrait of Ethan and his Sister, on the wall, hopefully you can make one with your characters in it. Probably possible, since in the credits to PSO it would render your character in various pictures.

Just a reminder the game isn't out yet.
    <I've probably hurt alot of people by saying that>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Tek_ on 2005-09-30 00:39 ]</font>

Noooooooooooooooooo!! Its not out yet! I have a feeling I'm going to die from malnurishment ^_^ This game is going to be way to addicting, and any hacker who decides to try and ruin it will their IP, country, state/providence, address found out and will be shot!

On 2005-09-30 00:19, RurouniJoku wrote:
    Huh? There's a bite sized android girl !

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RurouniJoku on 2005-09-30 00:24 ]</font>
    Indeed. She is a bite sized girl with a nice sized sword though.

PM look amazing, but it would be cool if they helped with fighting and carried some extra items for you if you run out of space, so you can just pick up an item and it goes right to your pm without you making a decision in the middle of battle and getting your dome stomped in my a dragon foot.
    Life is just a lie with an "f" in it.

techn0rganic

That's a kick ass idea, 30 slots weren't enough before. But as described before, the machine is only used in battle if you have extra slots left right? You probably also have to level it up hih enough.

I'm liking the dragon one.
    Though I bet there'll be alternate color schemes, I'd like it even with that color scheme shown.

Human After All

It fights with you? Great, another liability.

I'd prefer if they just stayed at home.

Really glad they are with you in battle, and that other people can see them. PSU wouldn't be the same without a mag on your shoulder!

I'm guessing the majority of them won't have very sophisticated attacks, and will just float there occasionally shooting things. In the TGS videos the android girl was the last one shown, so I think a PM like that who can use weapons will be rare or the last evolution.

Wonder if this means they can die though? Death of a PM could be horrible