Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Banner by Scott_Kuda

Welcome to PSO-World.com's 5th Anniversary Celebration!

It's hard to believe that it was over FIVE whole years ago when PSO-World first opened it's virtual doors. Since then, we've achieved a number of accomplishments and have formed one of the best online gaming communities around! Of course, we would not be here today if it weren't for the dedication and contributions of our outstanding staff and members. A huge thanks goes out to everyone who has helped PSO-World over the years So, without further ado, let's get the party started!

Since January marks our fifth year on the Net, we're going to be running contests and events through the remainder of the month. Many of our events and contests will tie into a huge site-wide giveaway, where lucky PSOW users will be winning Phantasy Star Universe pre-orders and other assorted goodies! We have some really cool stuff in store for the coming festivities, including Fan Works contests, special content and more! Head on over to the 5th Anniversary Page to read all about it and redeem your first entry in the 5th anniversary giveaway!

Here is a an overview of some of the events we will be having!

• PSO-World.com rare item hunt: "Find the red boxes!" - Your chance to win a Phantasy Star Universe Pre-Order and other prizes, just by logging in and browsing the site! Those elusive red boxes aren't just in the game anymore!

Fan Works Extravaganza, featuring fan art and fan fiction contests in five different categories. Immortalize your bragging rights with a PSO-World virtual trophy and pick up some raffle entries and other PSOW goodies as well!

History of PSO-World Content - Ever wonder who had the 1 millionth post on the message boards? or what the most popular article, EVER, was? We'll be feeding you all kinds of fun and interesting tidbits about PSO-World's history on the Net.

More celebration events to be determined and announced through the remainder of the month!

PSO-World.com Staff

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-01-16 18:17 ]</font>

Yay n.n

Edit: Might i inquire as to the drop rate of PSOW's red boxes?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2006-01-16 20:09 ]</font>

Wow, I can't believe it's really been that long. I can easily say no other game I have played as consistantly or as much as PSO, and the website I've always gone to was PSOW.

Simply incredible.

Happy Anniversary!

I don't remember any website I've logged as many hours on as PSOW.

A hearty "yay" and "you go, guys and girls" for PSOW.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

There's a lot of wonderful people who are a part of and visit this site.

Its been fun for the time I've been here and it will continue to be fun coming here! No teary eyed goodbyes yet!

I'm happy this place got its own domain, yet the Dreamcast is a fine system in its own right.

Cliche' but, thanks for your work around here and keeping this place alive for soo long.

It's awesome to be a part of this celebration!

To think it's been five years already. Even though I have a 2003 registration date (hey, just over 3 years for me!), it's quite amazing how long this community has been around and how amazing it still is.

Here's to another five years!

Cheers!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2006-01-16 20:12 ]</font>

here here!

Yay, I already found one red box.

Happy 5th Anniversary PSOW!

At this rate, we're all going to have well over a hundred (or far more for certain people) entries by the 31st. Good, adds more possibilites to the pot.