Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I havnt kicked anybody yet, but I am not saying I wouldnt if the situation calls for it.

I generally am solo, playing with my handfull of friends, or just have good luck with parties that have a goal.

it may be my lvl also. I am lvl 49 and I think by the time everybody gets that high they should know how to play.

Deaths do happen tho, be it megid, a double crit, what ever it happens.

I had 8 scapes on me the other day, after my onma farming for me/quick I only have 2 now..... that lighthning attack can kill me in 1 cast he does.

we had several other 50's die from it too... some of them had scapes, some didnt, some did and used them all.... But we still got the loot and had a good time.

On 2006-11-27 23:41, ZiG wrote:
    I don't kick. Ever.

Look, some people are mentally retarded, ok? Maybe they like the colors? When you're near death, your HP bar is more colorful. Maybe they wanna play in "Hard Mode".

....Maybe I should start kicking...
    It's 'cause they need to be in yellow to use their Dark Flow's special attack, but they die trying to figure out where they put it.

That seems really weird.

But some people think that a Force, of all people, shouldn't be dying, because they have Resta. While I don't agree with that statement, cause well... shit happens, sometimes, this very well could be the reason.

A force shouldn't die even though they rush in headlong to save a hunter from a pack of Veal de Bears.
    The whole die=kick thing is just counter productive.
    I stopped seeing it shortly after leaving Parium.
    I swear Parium on Uni 1 breeds idiots and elitists.

Exactly ZiG. People find the stupidest reasons to do mean and rude things, that it's ridiculous. It's the reason why the community falls apart. When I make games and people die, I don't mind. I die from time to time, and it's not intentionally. I normally always seem to either die by somehow getting sandwiched inbetween mobs, or getting criticaled. We all know you can't do anything if you're criticaled.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2006-11-27 23:58 ]</font>

Haha, I swear everyday there is a new thread dedicated to this ;p...

On 2006-11-27 23:55, VelosofLight wrote:

It's 'cause they need to be in yellow to use their Dark Flow's special attack, but they die trying to figure out where they put it.
    I heard that if you get yourself into yellow HP, and then remove your weapon and sit in front of a Vahra king, they'll take you by the hand and lead you to a special mission counter where you can accept the "Vahra Holiday" mission, reminscent of the Rappy Holiday.

This is just hearsay.

On 2006-11-27 23:57, RyukiZero wrote:
    Exactly ZiG. People find the stupidest reasons to do mean and rude things, that it's ridiculous. It's the reason why the community falls apart. When I make games and people die, I don't mind. I die from time to time, and it's not intentionally. I normally always seem to either die by somehow getting sandwiched inbetween mobs, or getting criticaled. We all know you can't do anything if you're criticaled.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2006-11-27 23:58 ]</font>

When someone dies in one of my parties, I generally @02 Owned! shift+enter, but other than that, it's business as usual.

On 2006-11-27 23:58, ZiG wrote:
    On 2006-11-27 23:55, VelosofLight wrote:

I heard that if you get yourself into yellow HP, and then remove your weapon and sit in front of a Vahra king, they'll take you by the hand and lead you to a special mission counter where you can accept the "Vahra Holiday" mission, reminscent of the Rappy Holiday.

This is just hearsay.
    Holy crap, I really need to get some sleep. For a split second, I actually took that seriously.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

I BOOT ALL THE TIME!

...My PM...LOL! Right before the Dragon....

((She likes to get Baked WAYYYY too much ))