Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2007-05-24 03:01, Arika wrote:
    Topic = one post
    the first reply = double post
    and the second reply = triple post XD
    nice, pixelsofdeath , why don't you try 4x post?
    dont think my ninja skills are up to the task of a quadruple post.. or are they...

oh and while we're on the subject of people to watch out for.. watch out for ME! i'm now contaminating the 360 servers

and i hate ryuki, messing up my ninja skills

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelsofdeath on 2007-05-24 03:12 ]</font>

Veteran Fighter

Ive heard quite about what has been going on. That is just plain awful what this girl is doing. Ive been playing more frequently w/ Rune lately and has been on my list since like before Christmas.

Is this the same Azure who is a Female Human Fighgunner and has a brother who plays also ?? I know Azure somewhat well and she gives me tons of item goodies all the time and does not want anything in return. I'll have a talk with her if it's the same person.

"why yes, i did steal all of that stuff, thanks for asking!" - i'm sure you'll get a response along those lines...

Hold up, is Azure the one stealing or was she one of the victums? I used to play with her and her bro Artemis and they are both really good people!

at the end of the day don't lend out your stuff unless you are 100% positive that the person can be trusted. and even then it's risky.

On 2007-05-24 03:22, FUFME wrote:
    Ive heard quite about what has been going on. That is just plain awful what this girl is doing. Ive been playing more frequently w/ Rune lately and has been on my list since like before Christmas.

Is this the same Azure who is a Female Human Fighgunner and has a brother who plays also ?? I know Azure somewhat well and she gives me tons of item goodies all the time and does not want anything in return. I'll have a talk with her if it's the same person.

Veteran Fighter

No, no. Orina is the girl who has the stolen items.

Hiro was saying that Orina playes with Azure. .. If it's the same Azure we know, not sure yet.

Azure and Artemis are both very good people and so Im not sure these 2 know the full story about Orina.

Veteran Fighter

I never EVER lend out my stuff, but actually let Fyrin try out my Me/Quick when we were alone during Easter at LL S2.

I was actually very nervous and felt uncomfortable but he returned it back to me after like 2 minutes. I also gave him like 10 Million Meseta cuz he needed money. LOL, he could have ran off with my Tech unit and money, but I trusted him truly and he is a great guy.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Lol, never lend out stuff. Never. I've had bout 8 people ask to "try out" my halp. Screw that. Unless it's someone you truly trust. If that person betrayed you, then you misplaced your trust. I feel bad for your friend, and I hope the karma of the psu gods repays him/her.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Yes this is happening a lot more often with the release of a lot more Sranks and more a rank units in circulation. My friend had someone want to 'try out' his Solid / Power S but he said forget you and went on his merry way.

Due to the nature of the situation, we can't confirm or deny the claim. It's more of a personal matter, so it's best that everyone handles your items with caution, just like in real life.

Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?