Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I think for humans/newmans an advanced Crea weapon class would be neat. Like, being able to put 2 PA's on those Creas for instance, or the Crea's having some sort of weak or limited power boost for a limited amount of time.

However, I'm fine with CAST's and Beasts having SUV and Nanoblast. Its fine as it is!
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Humans don't get anything. And Newmans get Summons. Call something to fight with them like an NPC for say...3 minutes?

I mostly just want to use that little special gauge for something, it could be a cop out, buffs and giresta and that'd be enough to please me.

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

newmans should go into overdrive and have the ability to double cast, or walk around and cast. Anybody who has gone toe to toe with vanda orgas knows the former is feasible, and anybody who remembers jarbas knows the latter is possible as well.

Custom combo mode! attack button could be weak slash and the PA button can be hard slash. Or they could re map the buttons entirely while in this mode for insanely cool and damaging attacks... or Meggido from the old PS games, that would be cool too
    Im really not that dangerous...

Versatile but Indecisive Alizarin's Avatar

On 2008-03-24 14:58, MSAksion wrote:
    FORCE FIELD

All newmans whether they are techers, fighters, or gunners all have superior mental latent abilities and a force field would be awesome for any newman type.

These force fields would require a "photon FOCUS" a crystal needed to be equipped in the extra slot. And depending on the one you pick from lumilass you get a different effect;

1) Protection Shield - protects you and the team but you cannot attack or heal while the field is intact. Lasts the longest 2nd longest.

Friends can shoot through the field. Enemies can attack through the shield but at severely reduced damage. You are able to slowly walk around and the circle of effect moves with out. Enemies may not walk outside the field. Neither can Your friends XD. Make sure to call your friends into BUFF Range before locking them out of this Blue circular shield.

2) Barrier Shield - Stationary shield but you are able to walk after you. But its invincible.

Everyone inside cannot attack through this purple shield but neither can enemies. Lasts very short - enough time to heal or Buff and trade scape dolls with each other. Perfect for those Meteors the fakis throws. Purple circular shield.

3) Attack shield - This shield Reflects enemy attacks. It absorbs an element attacks and sends it back at an enemy. Similar to the effect of the Rainbow Beast. This lasts the 2nd longest and is colored reddish.

It only protects directly in front of you. This is a good choice for hunter or ranger newman who who are up close to enemies. You get hit by a monster with Zonde takes off 20% of your HP. The reflect takes off 10% of his minus of course the fact he's lightning so its not overpowering.

4) Evasion Shield - this shield allows you to Evade much more often. It is similar to the effect of the Svaltus.

This shield raises your own evasion so high you never get hit. This is perfect for those newman hunters trying to Just Counter. This shield is yellow in color and raises EVA and DEF if attacks penetrate the Evasion shield.

yes I KNOW I took this from the Beasts nanoblasts. But it makes sense in their effect. Plus newman i always felt like were party characters helping the team.
    I like this idea, because there is an actual story connection to this regarding the Lattice (sp?) Shield System, especially now that Rutsu agreed to share the technology with the GUARDIANS. They could provide anti-SEED personal shield units to Newmans powered by the their enhanced mental aptitude and photon affinity. Makes sense, right?

As a Human FF I would love to have a little something something. I would probably be fine if it was just more Human/Newmen only Crea weapons. Cause I love the looks of Soda Crea, Creasaud, and Creasword.

On 2008-03-24 11:48, Zorafim wrote:
    Newman's special ability should be where they turn into Numans, and everything around them dies from the sheer awesomeness.
    This. This is why Numans aren't in PSO/PSU. Who would choose any other race?

Humans get nothing.

--k1
    Kiyoko lv 15x Newman FT/FM/FF/AF/MF/AT/PT/WT
    Yuki lv 78 Newman GM/FG/GT | Rika lv 80 CAST GT/FG/FI | Misaki lv 49 Beast FF
    PSP2: Kiyoko lv 1x Newman Vanguard

Cthulhu summon for humans and newmans!

I was thinking about continuously firing beam weapon for humans. 10 second targettable burst for example. Perhaps a flamethrower.

Hand grenades might also work, especially for newmans(since I can imagine Rutsu using the "holy" version of those).

Weapon overload could be a nice ability for humans. Temporary atp bonus and more angry glow to weapons. Perhaps some damage to user that gets more intense towards end of the ability activation. Makes sense that humans might have wanted to take a risk like that when fighting against beast or cast.

Cthulhu lol, that would be weird...
    how about summoning the subgenius icon "bob" instead?
    He would have the ability to charm ememies to run right into weapons, you could stand around and "slack-fight"

Yea, anyhoo, I think the crea weaponry ideas are great. More weapons, have the PAs hit more targets -not too overpowered, but useful, and photon blasts based on TP for the techers, great stuff.

Guess I have nothing new to add but wholeheartedly agree some of these ideas would work really well.