Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaEspada View Post
    I actually missed this event last year because Sega screwed me over with error 192 and also being falsely banned >_>

At least it gives me a chance to see on what I missed out on lol.
    You missed the winter event = You missed nothing
    (Especially since we got the drop rebalancing right after it .....)

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    If these missions have Lv150+ monsters, they will bring a whole lot of new monster drops: Zamvapas, Lutus Jigga, Goshin, Kamatoze, Kog Nadd, GSM-05 Seeker, GSM-05B Bomalta, YG-01Z BUG, YG01U BUGGES, Grinna Bete C, Grinna Bete S, Lapucha and SEED-Magashi

And the bosses: De Ragnus, Dimmagolus, Onmagoug, Zoal Goug, Magas Maggahna.

I'm not looking forward to adding that info -_-;
    You got 6+ months to do Besides, the lv 150+ boss drops will probably just change after the event like what they did with De Rol Le after Dengeki.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    I hope the protector mission will not be permanent too. because those 4 missions along give you every kind of drop in game, there is no purpose for people to play other mission outside those at all if they stay forever.
    If they will stay, I hope they allow it til rank S only. (cut off rank S2)
    Illuminus enemies aren't even in it. All of the Illuminus enemies weren't in the first set of event missions. Its hardly all of them.

I m disappointed on another side for the update after this. It mean, we will not be able to add any more information for the drop list for quite a long while, because all the drop list of v.1 monster lv 150~200 will be completed at this update.
    Except this drop tier likely only goes for lv 174. Plus the missing PSU enemies that we won't see drops from, the lv 150+ enemies that have been released that we don't know the drop for, and the ever so fun drop changes (that make it so easy to tell when English sites are just copying a certain Japanese site instead of paying attention *cough*).

Now, only drop list that we can add further will be drop list from the AMF metro linear line lv 150+ alone. (which I assume to come after the event) Any S3 of v.1 missions will get no interest if monster still not level above 200. because we already know all the drop, and already try the best conclusion of all v.1 mission (alpha and beta)
    Because people only care about seeing new drops, yep. Only one new enemy drop in all of Gamma and Delta and only a couple of new items and yet people spammed the living hell out of it. Yep, they only care about new drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    If these missions have Lv150+ monsters, they will bring a whole lot of new monster drops: Zamvapas, Lutus Jigga, Goshin, Kamatoze, Kog Nadd, GSM-05 Seeker, GSM-05B Bomalta, YG-01Z BUG, YG01U BUGGES, Grinna Bete C, Grinna Bete S, Lapucha and SEED-Magashi

And the bosses: De Ragnus, Dimmagolus, Onmagoug, Zoal Goug, Magas Maggahna.

I'm not looking forward to adding that info -_-;
    One of those better drop the simba... >_>
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.
    http://psupedia.info/User:Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Soukosa View Post

Illuminus enemies aren't even in it. All of the Illuminus enemies weren't in the first set of event missions. Its hardly all of them.

Except this drop tier likely only goes for lv 174. Plus the missing PSU enemies that we won't see drops from, the lv 150+ enemies that have been released that we don't know the drop for, and the ever so fun drop changes (that make it so easy to tell when English sites are just copying a certain Japanese site instead of paying attention *cough*).

Because people only care about seeing new drops, yep. Only one new enemy drop in all of Gamma and Delta and only a couple of new items and yet people spammed the living hell out of it. Yep, they only care about new drops.
    Spamming to hell? surely, whoever is online will alway spam event mission. But what about those who is offline because they interest in none of event drop? do you notice this event isn't quite successful isn't it? Obviously, Sega noticed it too, that is why they delay the event and update this alpha and beta, which will be a huge new drop chart to list.
    Do you notice how much effect to the FM when they can't get any good [b] in new mission at all?
    and with this mission stay forever, do you think people will still runing normal boss mission while they can kill 2 boss at the same times?
    It is very sure that, they will not doing the normal one as long as event mission with the same boss is going on. And with alpha beta, gamma, and sigma together. those including all the boss available. So this mission rank S2 must be removed after event, that is for sure.
    and yes, people care about new drop. there is no point to keep playing and unable to upgrade their stuff. hell enough that they still rely on mugunruk since last year until now. Of all things, only thing that I will interest to hunt if my fighter char was in that server would be armas line, very pathetic new drop event.
    Do you know DIGI NYO in JP server? he got about the same equipment as what I have in US server currently and he complain the same thing as me.
    lv 200+ need to come ASAP. they better clear the remian update they need to do before that fast.

anyway, or alternative way, they might add more melee [b] from those v.1 boss drop, although I can say no, by looking at the tred of Deragan and Dark fakis drop.
    (lol, they change Deragan Slayer to drop as premade, they make Fakis drop none of the 12* axe, they removed the 12* spear[b] from De rol, they don't let Alteratsu gouz drop 12* slicer or 12*twin claws. I can see they have intention for all these)
    Clearly, they plan to let those [b] drop at the next LV range, it may be 200+ as I predict, or may be 175 as what you said. But I assume 200+.
    Last edited by Arika; Sep 21, 2008 at 10:32 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

wait what? they removed the [b] mugunburga from de rol le? wtf :/ I mean i see kog nadd dropping it or something, but why did they add it then remove it? :/. Why might as well do that with two-headed ragnus.
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.

No any enemy drop [b] mugunburga yet
    (De rol used to drop, but got removed)

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika
    Clearly, they plan to let those [b] drop at the next LV range, it may be 200+ as I predict, or may be 175 as what you said. But I assume 200+.
    Until now, none of the JP missions or events had any enemy higher than lvl 170...I think lvl 175 might really be the start of a new tier.
    About v1 missions, I would be happy if they would make some kind of "S3" rank with lvl 175+ enemies or even lvl 150+, not because of the drops, but because of having alot more interesting missions to do for higher lvl players (even if they released like 1 or 2 of them per week or every 2 weeks).
    Right now on JP there's only 11 missions with lvl 150+ enemies, and there are 51 missions, 33 of those are v1 missions x_X (not counting party and rare missions). I hope they don't leave all those missions with lvl 80 - 120 enemies on the highest rank. ._.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

why did it get removed? That's so stupid :/
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Soukosa View Post
    You got 6+ months to do Besides, the lv 150+ boss drops will probably just change after the event like what they did with De Rol Le after Dengeki.
    There is a non-event mission with Lv150+ De Rol Le?

what do they mean by training mission
    Martial arts Tricking. Tricks lol. http://www.youtube.com/user/Vellusta