Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Toadthroat View Post
    Still walking, huh? How fast? Does she need a cane?

Maybe he won't die, but will he be healthy enough to be president of the US?
    I'd imagine being president would be a pretty rigorous job. And I wouldn't want to strain old man McCain's heart.
    That's his decision. Unless you think his old age has affected his ability to make sound decisions... But really, health is way down on my list of issues along with religion and face time, and I'll point out again that I've not completely decided yet still.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Its not making the ability to make sound decisions. What about going overseas to make an important meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous55 View Post
    Indica, master of Youtube videos.

You really are a moron guy. You make Sarah Palin look like a damn good candidate and someone you should aspire to even come close to resembling.

You can find videos on youtube lambasting every single person that has ever existed on this planet(not really, of course). Sure, maybe you want to bring up a talking about but try not be a biased sniveling little weasel with that title.
    At least im not the same kind of moron who things Jesus was the son of god and more then .05% of the Bible is true or that Moses parted the Red seas, and Jesus Walked on water and turned 3 fish to 50+ or that Jesus will hear and answer your prayers or that Jesus will come back one day to rescue all the believers and fuck all the Jews, and peace loving Asians who don't believe in him.

If you have 100% proof Jesus was not the son of God, then those who do believe are incorrect in their beliefs.

If not, shut your mouth.
    Last edited by TheOneHero; Sep 29, 2008 at 10:23 PM.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneHero View Post
    If you have 100% proof Jesus was not the son of God, then those who do believe are incorrect in their beliefs.

If not, shut your mouth.
    I don't see why you're angry.

You don't need to get angry for Jesus. Jesus is Jesus. According to Christian Faith, I don't think he (He?) minds.

But back to the subject, Palin trumpeted clean coal. That is like calling the Sun cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstis View Post
    I don't see why you're angry.
    Blatant Indica BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Indica View Post
    At least im not the same kind of moron who things Jesus was the son of god and more then .05% of the Bible is true or that Moses parted the Red seas, and Jesus Walked on water and turned 3 fish to 50+ or that Jesus will hear and answer your prayers or that Jesus will come back one day to rescue all the believers and fuck all the Jews, and peace loving Asians who don't believe in him.

Are you saying I am?

"peace loving Asians"?

Like the Japanese who raped Nanking? Or the ones who helped Mao with his "Great Leap Forward"? Or Pol Pot's brand of peace loving Asians?

Jeeze Indica with everything you have proven to be I hope you also aren't one of these freaks who thinks Japan and Asia are mystical kingdoms of peace and love.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous55 View Post
    Are you saying I am?

"peace loving Asians"?

Like the Japanese who raped Nanking? Or the ones who helped Mao with his "Great Leap Forward"? Or Pol Pot's brand of peace loving Asians?

Jeeze Indica with everything you have proven to be I hope you also aren't one of these freaks who thinks Japan and Asia are mystical kingdoms of peace and love.

I dont think you are a moron, but I do think you are a douchebag. Dont bother replying to my threads if you dont like what I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Indica View Post
    I dont think you are a moron, but I do think you are a douchebag. Dont bother replying to my threads if you dont like what I have to say.
    That wasn't the question. The question was are you saying I'm some religious nut who believes in the literal translation of the Bible? I'll reply to all you want because I hate bullshit being allowed to flow free.

For the record you're a moron and a douchebag.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.