Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rogue_robot View Post
    The bigger the company gets, the more accurately Kodia's statement describes it.
    Not necessary, little companies can be in it for the money. Look up Phoenix Games, it's a small company, 6 people are in it. Their games are bloody terrible.

If people pay ST they deserve what they get. :E

If they don't care then why has the game still running. Either way I don't care about updates, I'll still pay. I bet they are getting tired of the complaints and people messaging the staff with questions about when content will be added.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

If they don't care then why has the game still running.
    You answered that with your very next sentence:

Either way I don't care about updates, I'll still pay.
    You just proved Kodia's point, silly =O

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I bet they are getting tired of the complaints and people messaging the staff with questions about when content will be added.
    At this point, I highly doubt people are even doing that... and if they are, it's not enough to get them to change the way they run the game or shut it down.

Or, they're just not reading them.
    Either way, whatever nuisance it is to get e-mails is being made up for in profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sord View Post
    Not necessary, little companies can be in it for the money. Look up Phoenix Games, it's a small company, 6 people are in it. Their games are bloody terrible.

Well, yeah, of course you're going to have companies like that... I was just making a blanket statement to apply to all companies, regardless of the staff's innate level of caring - I suppose a better way of putting it is that having more customers doesn't make them care any more or less than they did before the new clients arrived, it just means that their attention, along with however much they do care, is now divided up between that many more people.

All companies are profit-driven. From your local shop that sells you your bread, to guys that make F-22's.

The statement that "Consumer is your boss" is one of bigger lies of todays world...

And most people don't give a dammn. Sure, everyone in my school that has a laptop rants how bad is Microsoft and that they want Linux. How many people have Linux? None. How many people have Windows? All.

I get a feeling that it's a kind of trend that people rant about companies doing crap.
    Say, one person says so, so the other person doesn't want to stay behind and says so too. And it goes on, and on, and on.

Personally, I wonder if they could do it better than the companies that do it.
    Probably not.
    Yes.No

Companies never really care about their customers in the first place, sure they care when they first started when they brought a product out but that soon died when they saw how much money they can make.

Everyone will always hate a certain company no matter what they do. A good example is Nintendo most people hate them yet they still making money so many big company could give two crap about how much you hate them because in the long run for everyone that hates them there will be about 10 others that will always buy their products.

Customers coming first is the biggest lie of today's world and many seem to believe the lie too much. It all about the money and what's new now of days.

furthermore, companies will patch content quickly if it reinforces their reputation as a company that 'cares'.
    I'm straight, so what?

Sonic Team is not Blizzard get over it.