Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Laughs like a mad woman even though she casts low level TECHs its still funny.. and I have been told shes Pedolicious... XD

Quote Originally Posted by New_One View Post
    He rocks a ponytail. And is darn proud of it.
    I second that

Mmh, my beast is special cause unlike some beasts that looks like they just wanna beat stuff up unlike mine who looks kinda like a proffessor in something which kinda goes with the RP story line for him being a professor in The Ancients History and likes to do different things even using techs D: "Mmh, even though they created A-Photons there's nothing that tells for that, the A-Photons are the reason for their perish. It might aswell been the SEED due to the large increase of SEED activity since we uncovered A-Photons"

My newman is fun he's short but got a large hat n staffs to justify for his short length his name is secret but everyone calls him Random cause that's how ppl see him... He just loves his techs tho and whips (He's a bit kinky minded xD) "Oh, baby you like it when I whip you? Wanna taste some of my hot stuff? *Foie* Bam hunni you felt that?" <.< Eh yeah... Might wanna stay away from him if your female... xD

My cast well he's a cast he takes rules n stuff seriously as hell usually seen wearing a large weapon of sorts he likes his weapons big n scary XD he's an ex GMR soldier got discharge for supposedly blowing up a training squad... <.< "The bigger the weapons are the more of a bang they give"

My human is the absent minded he's everywhere anytime lols he's curious about everything, "Eh, is this light supposed to blink like this? I know your a cast but is it supposed to blink?" <.< Basically he's the dumb one that loves to ask questions xD

In my case, the answer to this question is an extremely long story which I'm actually still in the process of telling. When you're looking at PSOW's Forum list and scroll down to go to FKL or Rants, or Off-Topic and pass by Fan Works and briefly glance the last post is in a topic called Renaissance: Chapter xx? Yeah, that's me.

But, to condense the answer...I suppose what makes him special to me is that I've come to very easily imagine him having a life outside fighting monsters and machines.

Edit: On a side note, with all these other people with stories to tell, I'm surprised I'm all alone in that forum in bringing the fiction. Post people.

The only thing that really makes my characters in any way special, is the storyline behind them. Without getting too involved in it, lets just say that I've concocted a way to bridge the gap between Phantasy Star Classic and Phantasy Star Universe. Neika and NM-3084 are Nei Clones sent to Gurhal under the auspices of the Espers in order to make sure their dark inheritance does not make a return to this world.

However, this time, they were not sent with "Nei Weapons" to defeat the darkness. Unbeknowenst to them, they ARE the Nei weapons of legend crafted into living flesh.

NM-3084 went insane due to the residual genetic memories which were acted upon by the photon phenmoena persent in Gurhal (similar to the maiden's divinations). She plays the "Neifirst" role to Neika - sided with the Illuminus for no other goal than the destruction of everything. Or at least she was. With Hauzer's apparent betrayal of her confidence by favoring Helga, NM took an active role in working behind the scenes to allow the Guardians to topple the Illuminus.

She and Neika are fated to die, confronting each other in the final battle against Dark Force (Dulk Farcis?) NM will separate Neika from the group and kill her. Ethan, upon discovering what happened, will be enraged - but will not kill NM as she desires. In this fashion, he will break the chain of destiny (Rolf killing Neifirst) which NM has been longing to complete. She will attack and try to goad him into fighting, but he will refuse. It is then that she'll hear Neika's voice within her own, the two halves become whole. Free from her insanity, and with the fruits of her actions lain bare before her - she will fight with Ethan and his party to defeat the final darkness. At the climax of the battle, NM will sacrifice herself to deliver the final blow to the Darkness. She will hear the voices of all her sisters, Nei, Neifirst, Rika, NM-2011, Neika, all beckoning her to join them within the Elysdion where her beloved Chaz, Rolf, and all the others are waiting for them. Let's go home.

Ok... so it did get a bit too deep into the storyline.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Sephiroth was sporting a monocle at one time. Is there anything more evil then a monocle? I think not...
    Worst/ best fanfic ever. Good for laughs, check out the guy's others. <-- Try not to laugh
    Pupil me please. Lonereaper has the rare noodle bowl, so there is a chance for it, also pyrocles115 is basically a tank.
    http://lonereaper.mybrute.com<-- Try it out
    http://Pyrocles115.mybrute.com<-- Try it out
    http://immortal2plz.mybrute.com<-- Try it out

Well to cut the long introduction and story short:

The Radiant Legend is a both RadiantAim and Legendaim combined. Together they are unstoppable.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Mine has sad eyes. That's all I need to say. After all, man does not live on bread alone, but on the saving grace of the sad eyes of a fish.

For Tynselle, in terms of looks, I'll have to say the ensemble that was put together. Also the face. I spent the time coming up with the face that specifically drew the character background from it. Her background is also unique, and the stories of her are posted in the Fan Works. The background is completely unique as I kind of intentionally came up with a story that only someone, that thinks in my kind of tangents, would think of. She also follows my long-time story-writing pattern of a character that breaks all sorts of stereotypes. Another thing, is that when I'm playing her under normal conditions (ie. not concentrating on levelling specific stuff), I typically play to her character style. That is, I inserted her character into a bit of what my character tends to use.

Mufonna is special because her initial aspect was to break two stereotypes at the same time. One of them is emotionally, and that goes into everything I choose, including facial features and choice of clothing. The other is appearance, as I wanted to take two typically disparate features and merge them together. Originally emerged from the idea of making the oxymoron of a tall decently-endowed beast but also falls into loli category based on her choice of looks. Oddly enough, the big thing to tear at both concepts is that her choice of outfitting goes for saccharrine cute and absolutely no over-sexed clothing. Technically. That is, unless you're in the mindset of flowery cute being uber-sexy. The idea is she'd go more towards strawberry shortcake than going swim-suit model.

My third character is more or less going to be special based on character more than anything. From all the character I wrote about, this will make him the 2nd character I used an ancient Egyptian belief system as inspiration for the character. Fortunately, he's incredibly different than the last character I did that with.

My fourth character will be Stints, of which his backstory is detailed within Tynselle's. There will be nothing really special about him, in terms of looks. (Think Sam Elliot) However, I always loved the characterization of the *wannabe*. He's more wannabe cowboy than Tynselle ever will be. He's better at the mannerism, too; but he's obviously a fake. Someone who's pursuing the dream of being like those boys in the past. To me, that *makes* an interesting character. It also helped make Tynselle that much more special. Because she sometimes acts a bit like a wannabe cowgirl based off of someone else's wannabe cowboy character. It's like a 2nd generation wannabe. Tynselle is my first 2nd generation wannabe. There's a special interesting character challenge in trying to have a character that's artificial, twice-over, on purpose and have them wear that obvious trait like a warm coat. So comfortably worn, that even though people can see that trait, they would never consider them a sad-case dreamer, instead they may think that something so entrenched in her character is an endearing part of her. Best way to desribe that combo is to be passionately geniune in portraying your wannabe aspects.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Dec 8, 2008 at 04:15 PM.

My character is incredibly goofy, says things that make people question his sexual preference, and is almost always gimp and uses weapons because they look cool, not because of their effectiveness.

Yeah, that explains Deja to a tee.