Default PSU Item Database

I just went through the database, and wow, there's a lotta stuff missing in there. Especially the offline section...

My take on this is to maybe provide a little more love for those offline players who have no idea where to get some stuff. Also, several items are missing from the database. For example, the Card section only has one weapon. Totally incorrect. You can buy other Cards from various shops. There are also a few missing Handguns, Claws, and heaven knows what else.

In addition, a drop chart similar to the PSO ones would be a great help both to the offline and online sections. Basically, more detail and places that the item in question was found. In the short period of time I've been here (on PSO-World), I've noticed that it's the forums that have sort of become a drop-chart. Making a actual drop chart where people could submit their findings would make things a helluva lot easier.

I myself have begun to take notes on where I found various rare finds, like the Crimson, Love Inferno, Dagger of Serafi, [B] Crea Doubles, etc. Now I'm just waiting for a place to put those notes so that other people won't have to waste hours upon hours of following potentially false rumors of drops such as these.

Concluding the above rant, the item database should be closer to the one that we currently have for PSO Ep 1 & 2. I never had a problem with those.

For those who have experienced the same as I, I hope you support this.

Edit: I have, of this edit, begun a compilation of missing items in the database, beginning with the weapons. The armors and whatnot will come soon afterwards, though it will take a while.

Also, the PA Comparison does not work.
    Last edited by Wayu; May 17, 2009 at 01:41 AM.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Much of the data taken, especially from online, comes from submissions of PSOW users and taken directly from the JP server.

There is an option for submitting items, you can submit all your findings using this form:

http://www.pso-world.com/psu-item-submit.php?catid=1
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I'm well aware of the item data submission form. However, one person can only do so much. I am suggesting a change in format here, not just a call-out for more information submissions.

We know what you are talking about. Since you might not notice the amount of topics & posts in the forums, you probably don't know that Offline is rarely talked about. That's because the majority of the players are playing & posting about Online. Not many are interested in playing offline, aka, Super easy mode.

The DB naturally has more input & submissions from Onliners, so it caters toward the online aspects. We are not bias to offline, the DB certainly isn't either - it's just the way things shift in term of info & preference.

We have some nice Offline guides, both for PSU & AoI - particularly an extensive AoI offline drop guide that many offliners can use. Since it's in a sticky, I guess not many care to look in it anyway.

If you or any user here have any confirmed info, on- or offline, that isn't in the DB yet, submit & share to the world your findings. We, and other players, would appreciate it.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?