Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

If it were me I would study Japanese and play on a PC on their servers. The 360 seems to be just a hardware stress device that tends to break down often for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethateral View Post
    I tend to find friendly players with no problem on 360, outside of my normal group I run with.
    You're forgetting theres alot of lil boys who turns an entire different leaf when they hear a female voice through the mic LOLOL!.

- As for the PS2/PC side theres just way too many Weeaboos typing in JP, while in real life it's some...mixed of philipinoe/mexican guy with long hair down to their necks thinking they're a samurai. Huuuuuuuuuuuur huuuuuuuuur huuuuuuuuur Sorry if I unintentionally caught someone who fits the bill. If you're deeply offended and play the x-box 360 side I will compensate your ego with meseta. >83

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tayst View Post
    awesome thanks. another question i have is who here plays the pc version alot? like everyday? or is it a once in a while type game? for the most part
    I try to play at least an hour every day during the week, and tend to play for longer on the weekends. I sometimes go through bouts where I get burnt out and tend to take a break for a few days, maybe a week or two at the most, but for the most part I'm usually playing when not at work. Like I said earlier, feel free to swing by and drop a line in my shop, maybe we can get together sometime.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

go the 360 route.dont listen to the pc/ps2 fanboys becuz they always talk crap about how the 360 server has nothing but jerks.....I dont even know who started that because not everyone is a jerk i meet very few jerks and besides if pc/ps2 even had the population we have then im sure they will get jerks too.

With that said the 360 is better =)

btw the pc/ps2 people are the same people to say a ps3 is the best console when its last in sales and has limited game selection compared to its competition.Just sayin because this site is nothing but 360 haters........funny how the pc/ps2 population is so low but yet this site seems more populated with pc/ps2 users then the 360 which i dont get

peace
    yeah i know...I'm a demo noob once again='(

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix5 View Post
    go the 360 route.dont listen to the pc/ps2 fanboys becuz they always talk crap about how the 360 server has nothing but jerks.....I dont even know who started that because not everyone is a jerk i meet very few jerks and besides if pc/ps2 even had the population we have then im sure they will get jerks too.

With that said the 360 is better =)

btw the pc/ps2 people are the same people to say a ps3 is the best console when its last in sales and has limited game selection compared to its competition.Just sayin because this site is nothing but 360 haters........funny how the pc/ps2 population is so low but yet this site seems more populated with pc/ps2 users then the 360 which i dont get

peace
    - Careful, your post is flame bait material for console/PC fanboys.

- Also, theres many lurkers on the site, just because we don't post doesn't mean we're not here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunfa View Post
    - As for the PS2/PC side theres just way too many Weeaboos typing in JP, while in real life it's some...mixed of philipinoe/mexican guy with long hair down to their necks thinking they're a samurai. Huuuuuuuuuuuur huuuuuuuuur huuuuuuuuur Sorry if I unintentionally caught someone who fits the bill. If you're deeply offended and play the x-box 360 side I will compensate your ego with meseta. >83

I don't fit that description since I'm not one of those doods. I actually don't get why people want to be like a Japanese person, not their own person, and talk that way. It annoys me so much actually.
    There's really not too many of those "weeaboos" on the pc/ps2 side.
    I play with quite a few people, and I'm always moving around, trying to stay where people are, and I don't see too many people try typing in JP. It's not a problem that people have to worry about when trying to decide which server to play on.

As for the "Huuuuuuuuuuuur huuuuuuuuur huuuuuuuuur", you say that way too much to take you serious IMO. Not like it matters, but it's in about everyone of your posts. To post a few examples to support my statement-
    Spoiler!

As for Dark Pheonix's post; There are a lot of "jerks" on the 360 side.
    There are some on our pc/ps2 side. It's just that we don't see as many because we don't have as many players as your side. (as you stated)
    BUT you do have to realize, our population isn't as pathetic as people think.
    Yea, sure, we may only have 1-2 stars (2 on events) a day, but there are still plenty of people to play with. It's really not that bad.

I'd much rather play with 50 people that are nice, and trustworthy as to people that are assholes, annoying, or booters.
    The amount of people doing that, (which is not everyone) but it seems to be a major problem because you have so many people.
    I'm sure if I started on the 360 side (which I played before, so I have a low ID on both servers, which doesn't matter, it just shows I was there at start.)...I would be defending that server rather than the pc/ps2 side.

I regret ever playing and paying for the 360 server PSU. It was the worst gaming experience I've had. I played for about 3 days, got to level 20 or so and couldn't take it anymore. The amount of people spamming, booting, shouting, being rude, asking for meseta for fissure missions, and just being retarded outweighed the fact that you guys have good people. It's too hard to find people if you haven't played since the start, or for a long time. (about a year is good enough).

Once you play for a while, I'm sure you will find enough people trustworthy and helpful, it's just a matter of meeting those few people.
    Last edited by Volcompat321; Jul 1, 2009 at 02:37 PM.

wel also its a pc/(ps2) server.who cares about a ps2 anyway?sure it was great in its time but thats last gen and that console is about to die.So that one reason u have a low population.The other reason would be pc gamers play normally better games than psu considering pc is a mmo whore lol

I been playin psu 360 since june 2007...yes assholes but there are so many more people it doesnt matter.remember guys its called a MMO

oh and 2 stars during an event???holy cow we have a server full a day and during events we have like universe 1, 2, 3 and almost 4 full and every other universe has one star..........Hell i thought 3 stars is bad
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jul 1, 2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: merge

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix5 View Post
    oh and 2 stars during an event???holy cow we have a server full a day and during events we have like universe 1, 2, 3 and almost 4 full and every other universe has one star..........Hell i thought 3 stars is bad
    You'd be surprised how many people are in 2 stars.
    It seems like a low amount cause you used to the full universes. Really, the population isn't that horrible. I can mail a number of people everyday and always have a party. I'm okay with the population. Sure, it's not as it used to be, but it's still enough to have a full party everyday.

360 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Quote Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
    If it were me I would study Japanese and play on a PC on their servers. The 360 seems to be just a hardware stress device that tends to break down often for me.
    O man do I agree. PC is Definitely the way to go as you do not have to really worry about A piece of .... Red Ringing you every month
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***