Page 23 of 110 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373 ... LastLast

Cash item coming out January 8th

how much?
    what can't kill me, just get me pissed off.

A picture I didn't see during Chapter 1 in the demo, maybe I wasn't paying attention ! -->

PSU's dreamteam =D -->

Frozen in midair -->

Latest battle against Olga Dilan (Can't wait to meet it again on a Lvl 170 S-Rank Mission :P) -->

My cute new character : Caster(looks like the new caster servant in Fate/Extra) -->

Random weapons -->

and, and, and my latest drop, which is Gravideon, the best rod fo PSP2 :P -->
    Spoiler!
    PSP2 JP - OFF ~ PSP2i JP DEMO - ON

Sorry for double-posting but I'd like to show you all a pretty interesting video found on Youtube.

Check Diga's damage around 2:47

I already know that Diga has a high multiplier at 20-ish but well, I found that rather impressing :P, it reminded me of the 6xxx damage done by Diga in PSP1 XD !
    Spoiler!

Haha the guy who posted that video says he doesn't cheat, but he has the doublesaber reward for all titles, what a load of crap. Terrible player for a 200 too.

Those numbers aren't possible at all.
    Last edited by Ceresa; Dec 28, 2009 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WBMike View Post
    Cash item coming out January 8th
    This is one thing that has always bothered me about Cash items in MMOs. I know I don't speak for everyone but I think if a company is going to put items that you can buy into a game at least make them look cool or somewhat relating to the game. A floating cake and whatever that spear thing was. I mean, what if you have a CAST/M or a Beast/M? How manly would your CAST look with that? It just doesn't fit.

And I know you're probably going, "Well don't buy them." It just kind of urks me. Hopefully SEGA releases some items and weapons that relate to the futuristic style that the game has.

I must be the only person that loves the Reol Badia boss fight. The dramatic music fits perfectly, although he does seem cheap at time. Though to get easy first hits, I stand directly in front of its muzzle and wait for it to fire its laser, then run to his legs and start chewing on them.

@Ceresa- Yeah, he seems like he just got everything without trying. Ah well.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Haha the guy who posted that video says he doesn't cheat, but he has the doublesaber reward for all titles, what a load of crap. Terrible player for a 200 too.
    That's exactly what I thought X'D !

That's what it seemed to me but I had to make sure I wasn't wrong. 4xxx is simply impossible, I'm currently using Gravideon (15* Rod with 945 Base TP) and I still haven't seen such damage against opposite element enemies.
    Last edited by Sorans; Dec 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorans View Post
    That's exactly what I thought X'D !

That's what it seemed to me but I had to make sure I wasn't wrong. 4xxx is simply impossible, I'm currently using Gravideon (15* Rod with 945 Base TP) and I still haven't seen such damage against opposite element enemies.
    Yea, that player was known to cheat in PS:P1 too, so yea...
    I got my Psychowand to +10, and it still doesn't hit for even close to that amount. (even though I'm 90 levels lower, it's still toooo much of a difference).