Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

WB = good exp + good MP + awesome drops + easy mobs. Find me that and we'll change the place.

Well, now more seriously, I don't run WB too often because I don't synth myself and as long as I meet the level for the missions I like I don't worry about exp, but that's the deal.

If they decided to turn some missions that were MORE difficult than that with better rewards... Becuase, you know, WB is so easy a good Hunter can solo it, and gives a crapload of exp, but most C rank missions don't give even 10 MP.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

all they have to do is change the drops in the mission. That will stop the white beast madness in a week.

Done blame players, blame sega

Star Base. Where no turtle has gone before.

Idk about that. I mean it is segas fault for not doing consistent updates, but at this point. I think even with updates people would still spam WB since all people care about is leveling and getting MP. Then making a new character. Doesn't hurt for sega to try though. Updates could save us all. Either that or someone needs to round up everyone who is willing to do other missions. I saw someone in the official forums is already trying to do so...though I do not know how long it will last.

People flock to the easiest, most rewarding mission they can. It's not their fault, they just do it because it makes the most sense. Unfortunately, White Beast is a very easy mission, and shells out the best EXP and MP in accordance with it's low completion time.

I mean, I like White Beast. It's a cool looking mission, but I restrain myself from doing it too often. I pretty much did only White Beast for the past two days, so I'll be taking a break from it for a while, now. I like to experience the rest of the game, regardless of how much EXP or MP a mission gives (it's not like I really need either).

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonGrundy View Post
    all they have to do is change the drops in the mission. That will stop the white beast madness in a week.

Done blame players, blame sega
    Put the Yohmei sealed swords drop in a different place, for example, and that would do it.

I do not get the point why people always discuss about that. The mish just have good things ( already named). Let the people do it, as long as there is no good sevrice and many updates there is nothing other thing to do.
    In love with Talis Replica

There was someone on Leo standing to the right of the Neudaiz landing point, greeting everyone with a "White Beast, right this way!! Enjoy!!"

I stayed for a while to watch people's reactions. It was pretty funny. Most people would stop, consider it for a second, then keep going. Some people got offended.
    Mr. Sassy Baskets
    Level 25 Newman Ranger/Guntecher
    Mrs. Butter Stacks
    Level 30 Cast Fortefighter

Sadly white is places fer new people so if they don't stick around there's your answer

I like white beast, but I would rather do other missions. I recentlly got back on psu with a new account and have been using wb to lvl up. Now that I have two lvl 75+ I'm going to do other missions. Me n my friends run dancing birds, flowery pursuit, de ro lie, n mother brain.
    I like your idea n I will use it in the future, but we have gbr for two weeks n az hopefully to follow. I will start adding the next mission im doing in my party comment for wb when az is over.

Hey if you want to do some runs with me my gt is appliedphysics1 msg me or look for me in game my characters are all named bruce n my online status is always one man wolf pack.
    Last edited by appliedphysics; Nov 19, 2010 at 07:19 AM. Reason: added content
    PSO characters: Kamahl HuCast lvl200, Lamar HuCast lvl133
    PSU characters: Bruce lvl 180 beast ff pt gm fm

I'll do WB for same reason as everyone else, easy EXP and MP, u can't go wrong there but I'm all for doing other missions.

if some one want to do other missions I'm in, but I don't what the leader spot