Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

The online community of this game is mostly garbage now. Tons of cheaters and losers looking for GFs lol. PSO's community is still way better...

So, this issue is still not resolved hmm?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Nope,noobs still won't admit they hacked their characters,and the community is getting worser as we speak. I just wish SoA placed a Game Moderator to ban these people.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    People continually deny they had anything to do with the hacking, and the new players are trying to find ways to prove they did it through legal means.

Instead of having rooms saying looking for GF, now they're saying they're looking for a girlfriend for their friend.

Not to mention they also have weapons that were difficult to get, let alone gather 6 Lavis Cannons all with 60% of each element.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

This still leaves me with a question I've been trying to figure out. Sorry if the answer is somewhere else, but I couldn't find it.

Is it possible or not to play online with a used copy?
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

Quote Originally Posted by Aki_Yoruno View Post
    This still leaves me with a question I've been trying to figure out. Sorry if the answer is somewhere else, but I couldn't find it.

Is it possible or not to play online with a used copy?
    If the code is used already then no, but since out here in the west, they haven't implemented it yet so anyone can still get on.

If you're talking about JP PSP2 then you will need the code which comes with an unopened game.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

so whats the status on this ? are we still waiting for sony to give the okay?

LOL don't listen to SEGA this probably won't get fixed until infinity is released in the West.

i've seen countles times of rooms requesting gfs, which in time gets very irritating. pretty much resolves the situation by adding the host of this room to your blacklist. if that doesn't work, nothing will. and the suspecting of some players who are accused of bieng hackers are blinded. Such as myself when people suspected I was a hacker, i wasn't even lvl 200, My dealing dammage was around 700-1100 on lvl 137(on an A-S rank mission), this happens because i choose battle skills wisely and the fact that I extended my sacred dusters to max equipped with Bogga Ranpa or Zubba. Its all about Criticals, Accuracy, Power, Skill Precision Attacker, Skill Critical Hit, Skill Knuckle Strike and Advance, and Skill Full-Custom Power. From this seemingly long reply, do not mistake me for a hacker. you may think i am because im asking you not to believe that. No really im not a hacker. took me a long while in days about a month or two worth of playtime to get to lvl147. Pretty much by myself. I can't wait to use that Berdysh on 150, PSO and PSP2 FTW. Note: what was i thinking typing this long.

"Play, kitty, play."

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Has that anti-ISO player/hacker patch been installed in the US yet? EDIT: is anyone going to answer my question?
    Last edited by joshboyd1209; Apr 10, 2011 at 03:34 PM.