Default Which version should i get JP or US?

Few questions for thoe who have played on japanese accounts and US ones

simple question Japanese account or US?

Are there a fair bit of people on the english servers and hows the crowd?(Should i just brush up on my katikana? and have at it)

Anyone use their pc (skype or the like) for voice chat perhapes?

Lastly i can record runs on my pc since i play my psp on it sometimes with my ps2 controller so anyone interested in recording some fun things or if you want character pictures let me know
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

how is it that you achieve this? ANd yes just go for the US version

Quote Originally Posted by Megiddon View Post
    how is it that you achieve this? ANd yes just go for the US version
    Simple, custom firmware, this with a program called remotejoylite. Basicly it sends the video and interface signal via USB to my computer and even allows me to control it from my keyboard and mouse or any controler/stick atached to my computer. I just use a simple 3.5 mm male ot male headphone jack to my comp for audio.

Also since im playing it while connected via usb its always charging. It pretty much turns my psp into a console XD

If you can understand Japanese you're free to get either.

-Wayu

Since you're asking about NA vs JP, I assume you're talking about vanilla PSP2. But if you're willing to play a JP game you might as well get Infinity.

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentence View Post
    Few questions for thoe who have played on japanese accounts and US ones

simple question Japanese account or US?

Are there a fair bit of people on the english servers and hows the crowd?(Should i just brush up on my katikana? and have at it)

Anyone use their pc (skype or the like) for voice chat perhapes?

Lastly i can record runs on my pc since i play my psp on it sometimes with my ps2 controller so anyone interested in recording some fun things or if you want character pictures let me know
    It doesn't matter which region your account is what matters is the game region(I would know I've used my JP account on the US version and palyed on the US servers in fact you would have to hack your game to be able to use the JP servers with a US copy )

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkanoki View Post
    Since you're asking about NA vs JP, I assume you're talking about vanilla PSP2. But if you're willing to play a JP game you might as well get Infinity.
    IM considering infinity since i have PSP2 japanese but i dont know if i want to shell out money for the eng ver since my japanese is realy not up to par or should i spend the money on eng psp2. Then just wait out for infinity eng.

I havent played in quite some time but recently moved and have some free time so i thought i might get back into it.

If you don't mind waiting for about a year for PSP2i in english then sure, you can always convert your save either way. In the end it's really your choice.

For most people they just use the irc to chat http://www.xat.com/psp2, but there are several ventrilo threads for people that prefer voice chats instead, so look those up.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    If you don't mind waiting for about a year for PSP2i in english then sure, you can always convert your save either way. In the end it's really your choice.

For most people they just use the irc to chat http://www.xat.com/psp2, but there are several ventrilo threads for people that prefer voice chats instead, so look those up.
    The only vent that I know of that is still working is DarkPhoton's and the thread can be found in the guides sticky.

whatever one you can read and understand