Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Well i'm going to go Technical, cause I still haven't SEEN the "reskins" but for some weapons like the Nivellum replacing the Exam. You can't say anything because the "Exam" might not exist in the Xbox version meaning nothing was "reskined"

Quote Originally Posted by Manamaster544 View Post
    Well i'm going to go Technical, cause I still haven't SEEN the "reskins" but for some weapons like the Nivellum replacing the Exam. You can't say anything because the "Exam" might not exist in the Xbox version meaning nothing was "reskined"
    yes u can. They have the exact same stats, grind the same, and you obtain them the exact same way. The only thing different, along with every other reskinned item, is the way it looks. (oh and the nivellum doesnt freeze! lame!)

EDIT: also i do know what u mean though, i have been trying to point out on the official forums that its not something "broken" or a mistake, but they most likely just dont have any new weapons on the xbox version! They're probably just making up the weapons just to give us more content >.>
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Saying that they are getting unique stuff is just their lazy excuse to not patch the game properly. Now, it would be so unfortunate if the models of the reward weapons from The Great Kubara Race come in default models instead of the real ones......seriously, they dont have any justification on those ones, since that data MUST exist on the Supp Update patch.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    yes u can. They have the exact same stats, grind the same, and you obtain them the exact same way. The only thing different, along with every other reskinned item, is the way it looks. (oh and the nivellum doesnt freeze! lame!)

EDIT: also i do know what u mean though, i have been trying to point out on the official forums that its not something "broken" or a mistake, but they most likely just dont have any new weapons on the xbox version! They're probably just making up the weapons just to give us more content >.>

Yes, so in SEGA excuse. it's that the Exam will never exist most likely so to the point of not getting a weapon that doesn't exist. Players cannot complain then and the Nivellum sounds and looks better than this "Exam" weapon.

Yes, so in SEGA excuse. it's that the Exam will never exist most likely so to the point of not getting a weapon that doesn't exist. Players cannot complain then and the Nivellum sounds and looks better than this "Exam" weapon.
    Whatever floats your boat. Most people don't have the ability to mindfuck themselves like that.

Players cannot complain then and the Nivellum sounds and looks better than this "Exam" weapon.
    ... Huh. Okay.

Here's DB Sword.

This is what "Nivellum" is gonna take its model from. Lets keep in mind this weapon doesn't even exist. And is using a previous model for the 3rd time.

This is Exam.

This point is really starting to get moot. The greater issue here is that they couldn't be assed to provide the 360 users with the 2nd GAC update to compliment these new events and missions. Well, I'll observe what else they'll come up with for this "unique" version of PSU.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Jun 14, 2011 at 11:34 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    ... Huh. Okay.

Here's DB Sword.

This is what "Nivellum" is gonna take its model from. Lets keep in mind this weapon doesn't even exist. And is using a previous model for the 3rd time.

This is Exam.

This point is really starting to get moot. The greater issue here is that they couldn't be assed to provide the 360 users with the 2nd GAC update to compliment these new events and missions. Well, I'll observe what else they'll come up with for this "unique" version of PSU.
    This "Exam" is looking nice but still I keep my point it doesn't exist, so nothing can be said about it.

And weapon models are bound to be reused quite a few games does it so don't be so surprised but the Nivellum is a new weapon because it got different stats than the Awesome DB's Saber.

You do not understand.

The Exam exists. The Japanese server has had it for a long time. The only reason the Xbox server does not have it is because SEGA is too lazy to update the game properly, instead going with reused weapon models and touting a slogan of "UNIQUE CONTENT!~" to fool chumps like you into believing nothing is amiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Ffuzzy-Logik View Post
    You do not understand.

The Exam exists. The Japanese server has had it for a long time. The only reason the Xbox server does not have it is because SEGA is too lazy to update the game properly, instead going with reused weapon models and touting a slogan of "UNIQUE CONTENT!~" to fool chumps like you into believing nothing is amiss.
    This "Japanese Server"....what server are we talking about isn't this the 360 server, so no they didn't update it wrong. This "Unique Content" seems to be going well from what I see we got a brand new weapon that this "Japanese Server" doesn't even have.

And from what I can tell this "Exam" isn't really a good weapon in stats, so what are we missing?

Nivellum = Exam. both 3 star weapons, and Nivellum has the same description as Exam. Its the same weapon. They just decided to turn it into something else. That's new content? Same with Nivelhaze. Its Ignis, which is a 2-handed Exam. And the + versions don't give it much justice either.

http://psupedia.info/Exam
    http://psupedia.info/Nivellum

http://psupedia.info/Ignis
    http://psupedia.info/Nivelhaze

Same ATP/PP/ATA and requirement. And they didn't bother changing much of the descriptions. This isn't a new weapon. Its just a name changed weapon with a reskinned model because they couldn't be be assed to get the content the game is supposed to have at this point. As for the 360 server, its supposed to be unified with US/JP, since Japan only has "1" 360 server. That gets updated on their site... Whenever.

Its one thing to have the actual weapon, but leave it with a reskin till a future point in time. Its another thing to rename a weapon and give it a reskin, and suddenly call it "unique content", when it never was. No... Just no.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Jun 15, 2011 at 02:16 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!