Page 403 of 463 FirstFirst ... 303353393400401402403404405406413453 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    I thought you couldn't trade A rank armor. :/
    You can with hacks but normally no. Fixed the comment.

Silly question, probably asked it before....

Hyakka's... had them for a while, still can't decide between stun and drain... I already have my Kokuintou Houzoki for drain though...
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson The FOmar View Post

Hyakka's... had them for a while, still can't decide between stun and drain... I already have my Kokuintou Houzoki for drain though...
    Stun>Drain, IMO.
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

yea stuns allways a winner as soon as i decided to ex mine it was freeze or stun, then i was told freeze breaks by a buddy, so i stuck with stun... its very usfull
    Add me on PSN: darkepyonuk/sega id: dasotine
    Currently playing on the PS Vita
    Tryce, Cast, Male, BR 65, Hu 49, Fi 31
    Dasotine, Human, Female, gu 46/ra 38

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson The FOmar View Post

Drain is better. Stun doesnt isnt as effective at level 2 and doesnt happen as often as you would like even with Elemental Hit type ability. Drain level 2 is best choice considering it has 130% PA.
    Last edited by Emp; Jul 16, 2011 at 07:41 PM.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Drain is better. Stun doesnt isnt as effective at level 2 and doesnt happen as often as you would like even with Elemental Hit type ability. Drain level 2 is best choice considering it has 130% PA.
    it did me wanders and besides if you have Elemental Hit on it has its uses then
    Add me on PSN: darkepyonuk/sega id: dasotine
    Currently playing on the PS Vita
    Tryce, Cast, Male, BR 65, Hu 49, Fi 31
    Dasotine, Human, Female, gu 46/ra 38

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

IMO, the only level at which drain could be worth it is lv 5. Any other level of drain heals you much too slowly. Only difference between stun level 2 and stun level 5 is the duration of the effect, and, even with lv 2's shorter duration, the enemy is immobilized long enough for you to dispatch it.

Though, one could argue that relying on an insignificant amount of healing or a randomly occurring effect in battle isn't very wise...

Hi there!

I have some questions. I'm thinking about downloading the JP DL missions for my PS:P2 in order to get easy extend codes and some items, but my question is; Is it safe to erase the DL file after I get some items from Exchange missions? I mean, once I get the items I want, could I simply erase the DL file or I need to keep the DL file? I want to know if I can uninstall the DL missions after I get those items without any problem for my save file.

And second question; If I get the 6 easy extend codes from exchange missions, which weapons are the best choice to be extended?

I use most of the times as Hunter and Vanguard; saber & shield, twin sabers, spears, twin hand guns, machineguns, daggers, twin daggers and some times axes.

Thanks and peace!
    PSPo2: Tassadar Male CAST lvl. 195, Hunter lvl.30, Vanguard lvl. 23

I am a Dark Falz to know what you are take the quiz here.

You can delete the DLC missions whenever you don't want to use it and as for weapons, extend whichever weapons you use most or go with the S.E. it gives, primarily Stun or Incap if you can find any.

are set bonuses worth it? about to bank my zeetline because 3 slots is kinda fail. any other 1h melee weapon set bonuses?