Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Everything from this point on will have" Unique" skins.. the thing that ticks me off is we followed JP since the release of PSU and now all of a sudden were a unique server.. To me and many other on US/EU feels as if it's a cop out to their laziness. I understand some just care for the numbers the new weapons do.. But look at it this way do we really need 3 versions of Vahra claws? I think not..

So..., everything from PSP1 and PSŲ will not be reskins? <__< Would that include clothes too? >__>
    Gr8 b8 m8

Quote Originally Posted by gordon/alpha999 View Post
    So..., everything from PSP1 and PSŲ will not be reskins? <__< Would that include clothes too? >__>
    Probably. And PSP1 didnt have any new cloths except the PM outfits =/

Shiro is correct. The only new clothes/parts we have to look forward to are the PM replicas.. all those cool/awsome clothes/parts JP has we will never get or have.....

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Actually, isn't the Yonohate Fu a PSzero drop, then it's all the Zero weapon's also you won't get either since it came up blank.:{

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    I swear all of ya'll shoulda seen this shit coming when the PC servers when down.
    yeh, the only difference is there still are daily population thriving on Xbox server(1.5 univ full/8 full stars at peak) and we've had 1 full year worth of content since then(from GAC, AZ, GBRs to GAR). Over reacting troll posts on here are even funnier than the thread itself lol

Quote Originally Posted by HienkyakuX View Post

JP-----------------------------360
    Exam-------------------------Nivellum
    Exam+-----------------------Nivellum+
    Yonohate Fu----------------Karakuri
    Christmas Tree Spear----Hand Spear X
    Black Requiem-------------Violent Thorn
    Ignis-------------------------Nivelhaze
    Ignis+-----------------------Nivelhaze+
    Twin Diabolic---------------Verzegrys
    Egg Blaster-----------------Cyclone
    Poron------------------------Arco Amoroso
    Poron Poron----------------Arco Doloroso
    Merry Christmas-----------Koltova Gun X
    Pinky Shooter--------------Pure Mischief
    Cutie Shooter--------------Vigor Mischief
    Chaos Cannon-------------Liberty Cannon
    Twin Egg Blasters---------Twin Cyclone
    Plantain Leaf---------------Dallgunrod
    None of the above joke items really matters to me except maybe Poron Poron(I put extra care not to make a typo) but 4k DPs for trade-in is a sick joke even to most hardcore vets so it's good riddance not to waste time on crappy stuffs.

Anyways, all of this is not going to matter when PSO2 finally hits by the end of this year 2011 with GLOBAL SUPPORT as promised, so just wait n see. It'd make a little difference for PSU if they actually pull thru and release DLC/title update with new skins+the Upgrade device before then, or else.

If they had half a brain, they would learn from trial & errors of the past 10 years and apply lessons learned on next project, such as - different strategies for supporting different platforms(pc - console).

Quote Originally Posted by HyperShot-X- View Post
    yeh, the only difference is there still are daily population thriving on Xbox server(1.5 univ full/8 full stars at peak) and we've had 1 full year worth of content since then(from GAC, AZ, GBRs to GAR). Over reacting troll posts on here are even funnier than the thread itself lol
    You real mad huh?

Seriously. I'm not trollin. Just sipping the true tea.

4k DP is anything but a joke, lol. Stamp Shop+new trade in items makes that rather quick and easy for anyone that is dedicated to getting the items..

Quote Originally Posted by Nereid View Post
    4k DP is anything but a joke, lol. Stamp Shop+new trade in items makes that rather quick and easy for anyone that is dedicated to getting the items..
    It was actually hard to get 4k DP before Stamp Shop before. I was one of those few who got to 4k DP using Beef weps + rare monster candy drops.

I worded that post weird but I guess you understood it anyways. Yeah, I would have NEVER tried if they didn't release Vol Curry and the like, lol..