Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

RemiusTA, Vashyron, Michaeru ... I love you for every point you've made in this thread, cause it means I don't have to write them myself.
    I have SO much hope for this game to be great. But I have SO little faith in Japanese developers to put out a good title. I pray they can prove me wrong. And that they deign the US worthy of a release.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    If they did a height reading, im pretty positive 98% of the fucking characters were under 4'3".
    You guys are just as terrible as those guys. XD
    That said they recruited from the moe crowd since they pay more than the standard crowd.

So where's the translation for the rest of the site?

As I said in the OP I don't have time, but I can try to squeeze in time in a day or so if no one else steps forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    RemiusTA, Vashyron, Michaeru ... I love you for every point you've made in this thread, cause it means I don't have to write them myself.
    I have SO much hope for this game to be great. But I have SO little faith in Japanese developers to put out a good title. I pray they can prove me wrong. And that they deign the US worthy of a release.
    Y'know, when you put it that way, that sounds kinda... well... racist.

So, what, no love for Bayonetta? Vanquish? Demon's Souls (yes, by a Japanese developer, believe it or not)? Castlevania: LoS? BlazBlue? Resident Evil 5? Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2? Tekken 6? ...Catherine? And you can hate on Capcom's business practices all you want, but they've been doing pretty well on their fighting games lately...

Honestly, I don't think them being Japanese is really that important. What's more important is whether or not Sega has got their shit together as a company, not whether or not Japanese developers as a whole have begun to spiral down a path of self-indulgent nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbinder View Post
    As I said in the OP I don't have time, but I can try to squeeze in time in a day or so if no one else steps forward.
    Dude, I'm not rushing you at all, sorry if it sounded that way. If anyone has some free time and wants to do it then here here!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Well, it would have to be HUcast style builds for that, a light armor design of some sort. Because heavy armor is invariably going to be mecha style (Because, let's face it, it's moderately realistic and also cool looking).
    Yes exactly even pso's hucast was sensible, I understand racast having the tank look.

But-whatever I'm not playing as a freakin' code geass mech. that's all. and in both psu and pso I didn't have to.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Which reminds me, have they revealed any outfits/parts outside of the 'default' ones?
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    Which reminds me, have they revealed any outfits/parts outside of the 'default' ones?
    There was that one, with the partisan or sum shit, I'm sure the character had tits but it looked like fonewms outfit minus the huge ass. So I'm assuming it's a new outfit.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    fonewms outfit minus the huge ass.
    I don't think my mind can comprehend this.