Page 458 of 463 FirstFirst ... 358408448455456457458459460461 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Each game type gives a seperate point selection based on winners or losers. For example, Catapult Battle gives 500 points for winning and 250 points for losing.

As for ranks, you need 5000 total points for D rank, 10,000 for C, 15,000 for B, 20,000 for A, 25,000 for A+, 30,000 for S, 40,000 for S+, 50,000 for SS, 60,000 for SS+, and 80,000 for SSS. You can use the stats for battle mode to estimate where you are in the progression.
    Though you are correct about the points just that if he's playing the US version it will go like E(Or F),D,C,B,A,A+,AA,AA+,AAA
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

I'm looking for the Granade Launcher bullet, Boma Banga. Where will I be able to find it?

I am a Olga Flow to know what you are take the quiz here.

This is my pet rabbit. His name is Kireek
    (\(\
    (-.-)
    o.(")(")

Quote Originally Posted by bns1991 View Post
    I'm looking for the Granade Launcher bullet, Boma Banga. Where will I be able to find it?
    http://psp2.psupedia.info/Bullet_discs

scroll down. Secret Society is your best bet

Anyone else experiencing or experienced the game freezing at the Online Multiplayer section either when trying to connect to the wireless connection or logging into PSN? It's been happening a lot lately since last week. Hangs for a minute and then says fails to connect to PSN. It works upon retrying after this, but it's really disheartening to see.
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

It may just be your connection or the router. I have little trouble with logging in, but every now and then there would always be that random disconnect.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I have a question about memory space. I know the game has 8 slots but I only see seven atm. Is this because of the memory I've used so far with the character I've created.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Does anyone knows where can I find the S rank SUV concentrated gatling gun? Rafale burst is the name thanks
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon-Sky View Post
    Does anyone knows where can I find the S rank SUV concentrated gatling gun? Rafale burst is the name thanks
    I think if you beat hard mode you can buy it. Otherwise try this

http://psp2.psupedia.info/Rafal_Burst

thank you hmm I already finished the hard mode in EP 1 but still nothing. Ill check that
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon-Sky View Post
    thank you hmm I already finished the hard mode in EP 1 but still nothing. Ill check that
    you playing infinity or psp2? If you're playing infinity then the suv isnt available in the shop. So you'd have to actually have to go hunt it down.