Page 350 of 683 FirstFirst ... 250300340347348349350351352353360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 6822

Rum...hangover....brain...hurts.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Rum...hangover....brain...hurts.
    Rum has always given me the most trouble. Vodka and beer the least. Tequila is somewhere in between.

Drink plenty of water. It'll help you flush your system, and should help you feel even better once you recover.

Ship 2 - Gatz

It went away after a couple of hours, whilst drinking water all the while. It would have been a lot worse, but (from what I can remember), I was sipping water last night, too.

But, anyway, I feel as though being smashed on rum last night has re-awoken some familiar demons in me since, according to my friend, I had a complete emotional breakdown while drunk. I'm getting those old feelings that I had a few years ago, and those led me to some dark places. I hope this isn't a repeat performance.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Fuck, I am sick of dealing with assholes at work. The people who work at fast food places are just that, people. You don't need to treat us like shit because you want a fucking taco. Don't get mad at me if I have to ask you a question or otherwise, I'm just doing my fucking job. Take your shithead attitude and fuck off.

Just beat Mass Effect 2 on Insanity.
    Never
    again
    I have never raged so much before in my entire life.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Fuck, I am sick of dealing with assholes at work. The people who work at fast food places are just that, people. You don't need to treat us like shit because you want a fucking taco. Don't get mad at me if I have to ask you a question or otherwise, I'm just doing my fucking job. Take your shithead attitude and fuck off.
    In my experience, if somebody is a jerk to fast food workers/waiters/retail workers/members of the service industry, they're generally an asshole.

Sure, sometimes employees make mistakes, but I've very rarely seen something happen that wasn't just a simple misunderstanding. Some people just have no concept of treating others with respect.

I hate that my mother uses Facebook to connect with people I'm no longer friends with, then invites them over and expects me to entertain them. Especially on weekends, since there are some days during the week where I have to be up at 5:30am, and don't even get to return home until about 6:30pm. I work and study all week so I can come home and not rest on the weekend, beautiful.

There are reasons I'm not friends with these people anymore: on the whole, they behave like complete assholes. They love to hear themselves talk, and mostly about subjects of which they are completely ignorant (the ignorant part is what drives me up the wall, I could tune them out otherwise). 50% of the things they say are statements that display complete lack of knowledge, 40% are outright lies, and the other 10% is totally nonsensical babbling. And what's worse, they can't stop screaming because what they have to say is so important and you need to listen to them.

I would rather have no friends at all if I didn't have to know people like these. I mean that earnestly.
    Last edited by Alnet; Feb 27, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

Character ID: 中原小麦

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    Just beat Mass Effect 2 on Insanity.
    Never
    again
    I have never raged so much before in my entire life.
    I'm guessing the collector abmush? Its pretty rough unless you're a soldier class. Even then its not a great deal of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    In my experience, if somebody is a jerk to fast food workers/waiters/retail workers/members of the service industry, they're generally an asshole.

Sure, sometimes employees make mistakes, but I've very rarely seen something happen that wasn't just a simple misunderstanding. Some people just have no concept of treating others with respect.
    "they serve me. Therefore I am above them. I am the superior."

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Feeling really nauseous, ugh.

That is because my body seems to be really bad with handling the oil within my meals. Even an ordinary salad dressing can get to me. This time it were noodles with a whole lot of pesto, though, so I saw it coming miles away. Had to stop eating mid-meal, cause I was nearly losing consciousness.