Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

"Global Support".

Evidently, the States aren't on the globe to some people!

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XP I ain't expecting for them to know if its worth releasing in the west until they see how it does during OB in the east; they're just getting out of alpha, its way too early for them to figure out how it would fair THERE, let alone anywhere else

Sega has stated that the game will be free to play and client will be downloadable from the net.
    With this that means regardless of the region you live in you will be able to play the game.
    As for translation, the game is more than likely going to be translated for EU which in turn means it will be in English thus will be legible by english speaking players.

Regardless I signed the petition.

I did see a video that had the credits all in English for pso2, whatever that may mean I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Golto View Post
    I did see a video that had the credits all in English for pso2, whatever that may mean I'm not sure.
    Not to be a pessimist when I say this but I've owned other Japanese games that never made it to Europe or the US but found the localizing the credits and other aspects into English for some reason, so not sure how much weight that might actually hold unfortunately.

I am all for this. Waiting 10 years to play PSO again. I know basic Japanese but if I have to I will earn more. I probrably should anyway.

Put this in the other thread as well, but this one seems to need it too. If you're petitioning just for a localization, at this point all indicators seem to point that way, so not sure why you're so worried about that. My old petition went a step further, as you said, though considering the support it got I didn't regard the boycott threat as damaging it -- though obviously that was a bluff for most people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron on IRC
    Internal references to lobbies: Normal, NewYearJapan, NewYearAmerica, Snow, ValentineDay, WhiteDay, GreenDay, SpringFestival, Sakura, MemorialDay, JuneBride, SonicLobby, WeaverFestival, FourthOfJuly, SummerFestival, FullMoon, SportsFesta, Halloween, ThanksgivingDay, PSO, WinterHoliday, LunarNewYear

its a Japanese based game, made by Japanese....... why would they put in American holidays -.-

You can totally tell when it's a slow news day 'round here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post
    its a Japanese based game, made by Japanese....... why would they put in American holidays -.-
    Because Batman made them do it