Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

hahahah really i wasn't talking about the old system in the first place. Listen you have been attacking me since for ever. If there is someone else with a Guide i would use his not yours. Not after you attacking me b/c of your personal opinion on petitions.

Like i said if there was anyone who is able to patch the story, then they could have patch all of these other great games and wouldn't bother with the petition.

Quote Originally Posted by DeviFoxx View Post

A Patch doesn't automatically mean that the story can't be translated.

But like I said, though. The story for Infinity's been translated into English already. So there you go.

are you telling me there are actual people who knew how to patch the story, or the guild? b/c if their are dude I wouldn't real care any more for the petition just send me the link.
    Last edited by Mike; May 1, 2012 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Merge

Quote Originally Posted by Restn View Post
    hahahah really i wasn't talking about the old system in the first place.
    But I answered your statement, now didn't I? Patches that translate the entire story of games do exist and can be created. It just depends on who's doing the patching.

And if you want to go down that route, Sony PSP's an "old system" too.

Listen you have been attacking me since for ever.
    Attacking you? Since... Forever?

Overly defensive much?

Anyone who's been reading this thread. I'd like to ask you guys a question. Was I attacking this guy, Restn? Was I "assaulting" him like he claims?

Or are you confusing me with someone else who's been "attacking you"? The only other person I've seen you really get into an argument with is blace. So am I to assume you think we're the same person now?

You said you wanted the story in English. I showed you that the story has been translated in English. And it wasn't "good enough for you". Your problem, not mine.

If there is someone else with a Guide i would use his not yours. Not after you attacking me b/c of your personal opinion on petitions.

Like i said if there was anyone who is able to patch the story, then they could have patch all of these other great games and wouldn't bother with the petition.
    Again, kid. It's not an attack. If I was really, really attacking you, you would know it beyond the shadow of a doubt.

And not wanting to use my guide is your personal hang-up, not mine. As I stated before, I could care less whether or not you read it. My only point was that it exists, and the story is available in English. That's all.

Additionally, I don't know what difference it would make as to whether or not I wrote it, or someone else wrote the guide. But then again, I have a hard time following your logic as it is.

are you telling me there are actual people who knew how to patch the story, or the guild? b/c if their are dude I wouldn't real care any more for the petition just send me the link.
    Re-quoted for emphasis:

Not to be rude, but you do realize that:

1: The patch was never released to begin with and development on it stopped around November of last year.

2: Even if the patch was completed, I'm sure the Story Dialogue would be translated as well.
    See link: Translation Patch WIP thread

Production for the Translation Patch stopped long ago. And Sega's not localizing the game. Hence, two of the reasons why my Guide exists. But like I said, what you do is on you.

Also, please do the Mods like Mike and Dragwind a favor and stop double and triple-posting, please. Just edit your original post and add whatever else you want to say. It makes things easier for the Mods.
    Last edited by DeviFoxx; May 1, 2012 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Modified for emphasis.
    Transcending browser history and the world, a tale of noobs and trolls eternally retold...

Anyone who's been reading this thread. I'd like to ask you guys a question. Was I attacking this guy, Restn? Was I "assaulting" him like he claims?.
    No, but maybe you're unfamiliar with the rule that it's forbidden to have a different opinion.

There goes a saying that the worst kind of blind it's the one who doesn't want to see.

Sony PSP's an "old system" too.
    This.

The honest, the fool and the naive.

The attitude you have been flaunting is rather undeserving, Restn. The fact that you lash out at any opposing opinion and comments shows that. As DeviFoxx has shown and said, the only real patch is an unfinished and unreleased version which has been postponed to a later date.

If you care to check with Google and the like, the only guide you'll find, that isn't a copy of or directing to, is DeviFoxx's guide. He has been working on it for quite some time, with little updates here and there, before the reveal was made for the possible translation patch. That is, of course, you would like to know the story and outcome of the story.

With that said, please stop acting like you are well deserved of your current behavior and follow basic forum rules.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Unfortunately, I think this has run it's course.