2 11.76%
  • Arkives

3 17.65%
  • VANNO

3 17.65%
  • qoxolg

3 17.65%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ryo's Art Contest - Voting begins!

Mimo is the winner, congratulations!

ARKIVES and VANNO are tied with three votes a piece, we'll use a random number generator to determine prize order.

PMs are going to the winners now, thank you all for participating!

***VOTING IS NOW OPEN! We have one week until we determine winners! First place will receive an Eleanor model kit, second and third place will also receive fabulous prizes, TBD... those prizes will be presented to those winners, good luck everyone!***

Alright, so here are the current contest entries. There's still time to add submissions, I know a few folks are gonna go for it, so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out!

Now remember, the winner will be receiving an Eleanor PSO model kit after voting is over. Second and Third place will also receive prizes that are yet to be determined.

VOTING IS CLOSING IN 40 MINUTES! GET THOSE FINAL VOTES IN!

Without further ado, here are the current entrants (I will edit this post as we receive more entries):

Mimo:

Spoiler!

Gama:

Spoiler!

Arkives:

Spoiler!

VANNO:

Spoiler!

qoxolg:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Ryo; Jun 9, 2012 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Edit: Added VANNO's final entry

Whens it start? Also dose it have to b amazeing fan art or just ok? I really want to try out for the prize but um well idk if anything i come up with could compete
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    Whens it start? Also dose it have to b amazeing fan art or just ok? I really want to try out for the prize but um well idk if anything i come up with could compete
    Anyone is welcome to submit anything! The community will be doing the voting, so it's up to all of you to decide who wins prizes! Just PM me or post your submission in this thread and I'll add it!

I know you say voting begins soon, but when is the actual deadline? Some people might want to enter, but might not want to put time into a super awesome entry if the contest ends before they can actually finish...

EDIT:

Contest entry-
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by VANNO; May 26, 2012 at 07:27 PM.

Click on image or this for examples.
    PLAYER ID -12462545] [ TEAM - CRAPPYRAPPY

Quote Originally Posted by Shadownami92 View Post
    I know you say voting begins soon, but when is the actual deadline? Some people might want to enter, but might not want to put time into a super awesome entry if the contest ends before they can actually finish...
    We'll set the deadline at next Friday. I'd say that'd be ample time! However, if anyone thinks I should extend it further, PM me or reply, I'm not gonna cut someone off who's really working hard on something!

It's nice of you to be giving artists a chance to win a neat prize, but I didn't really enter this contest. I drew that picture on my own time and for all three users shown. Really flattered, but I'm not sure.. I just don't think I deserve to be put into the judging. It's just how I feel, but the decision is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimo View Post
    It's nice of you to be giving artists a chance to win a neat prize, but I didn't really enter this contest. I drew that picture on my own time and for all three users shown. Really flattered, but I'm not sure.. I just don't think I deserve to be put into the judging. It's just how I feel, but the decision is yours.
    I'm giving an equal chance to everyone who was kind enough to draw for me vs drawing for the contest. I see no reason why you should be excluded from a chance to win a prize, unless of course you'd rather not, which is fine.

It's a great opportunity for some awesome character art to get showcased, regardless. I hope you don't mind!

Also, VANNO, nice entry! I've updated the OP to include your new art.

I'm still working out some kinks with the poll. I'll bump again as soon as the poll is up

Oh darn, too bad I didn't see this earlier, I could have entered. Oh well, maybe next time! Good luck to all of the contestants!