Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Nothing really surprising that made me say, "Woah!" Then again, I don't expect too much this year to do so.

However, I do think the Halo 4 looked better than I imagined. I wasn't expecting much out of it, but I do like the scenario in the story. The idea of seeing a possible breakdown in Cortana. This is right in line with other AIs created from the minds at Bungie. If they pull it off with Bungie's level of story-telling, I think it'll be a surprisingly entertaining entry.

The bigger question being whether she'll be able to accomplish what many other Bungie-imagined AIs have not. Not go off the deep end.

You know, the usual, plotting mass exterminations and playing it off like it's some casual side-affair and even lightly joke about the situation. Of course, unlike the other situations, this AI at least has a connection with the human they are interfacing with. Normally, it's total strangers, and no real dependency on the life of said human; and thus the AI has absolutely no qualms about the well-being of any life form outside of getting the job done in an efficient "I cut all my circuits that deal with morality" way.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jun 4, 2012 at 03:20 PM.

Need For Speed: Most. Motherfucking. Wanted.

I need this now.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

NFS graphically looked dated but looked fun so I'm interested in that. All I remember aside from that was a million different FPS games. Exactly what I expected to be honest, very little of interest.

Can't wait for a wave of Kinect fitness games from Ubisoft.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I never play racing games outside of Super mario cart (Which I haven't played since the DS's prime.) But Forza looks pretty interesting... Or at least...

They have... "Open road" tracks to drive on, instead of the racetracks... I guess?

If it has some kind of open world thing where you can just cruise for hours, I could probably fucks with that. (Just cruise around for hours and listen to music because I can't afford a real car.)
    Sounds like Burnout Paradise to me. There's a challenge at every intersection, but you don't have to do them. You can just fart around the city if you like.

I like how, in the NFS preview, the front hood was bent up pretty much the whole time. How the hell can you see in front of you if your hood is in the way??

Quote Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
    I like how, in the NFS preview, the front hood was bent up pretty much the whole time. How the hell can you see in front of you if your hood is in the way??
    Because videogames?

All I need from Ubisoft is ACIII footage.

That's it.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    For a twin stick shooter i think the wii u set up might be more comfortable.Games that use the face buttons all the time not so much :l
    I agree, though it seems like that's kind of the point, it seems to have been made for ports from the other two consoles (which would be a lot of double joy stick games). For their first party games I'd be surprised if they didn't use the "Wii U Gamepad" most of the time. Also, you can't really bang Nintendo for copying the 36o controller, because if you think about it... The 360 controller is based on the the ps2 and or the gamecube controller, which are based on the PS1 controller which is based on the super Nintendo controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso View Post
    I agree, though it seems like that's kind of the point, it seems to have been made for ports from the other two consoles (which would be a lot of double joy stick games). For their first party games I'd be surprised if they didn't use the "Wii U Gamepad" most of the time. Also, you can't really bang Nintendo for copying the 36o controller, because if you think about it... The 360 controller is based on the the ps2 and or the gamecube controller, which are based on the PS1 controller which is based on the super Nintendo controller.
    There's a stark difference between improving upon a design, ala the 360 controller (which really looks almost nothing like the Dual Shock, and even less like the Gamecube controller), and just copying it, ala the Wii U Pro controller (from here on abbreviated as WUP).

I'm not complaining, because the 360 controller is awesome, but the notion that the WUP situation is analogous to previous controller iterations is one I completely disagree with. "Inspired by" and "copied from" are two entirely different things.

Oh my God, Assassin's Creed III.

Edit: And that Watch Dogs game looks pretty cool too. Was not expecting that from Ubi.
    Last edited by Outrider; Jun 5, 2012 at 12:36 AM.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Welp

So far...

Watch Dogs(Looks ultra awesome, reminds me of GTA4 but sci-fi stuff) and Maybe Forza...

Sony's probably gonna suck. So I'm counting on Nintendo to deliver something promising in terms of stuff to look foward to, this gaming year.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.