Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Why bother shutting the server down unless you're gonna replace it with something?

I'm sure it will have a NA/EU release because they had more NA/EU players in the CBT than they ever had on the 360 PSU servers.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

We look forward to taking our memories and the lessons learned from this game as we prepare to move into the future. There is more news yet to come for Phantasy Star, and there will be much to be excited about in the coming weeks and months.
    I'd say that's a pretty strong implication, but yea, for the most part it's just PR speak. Either way, I'm sticking with the JP servers, 9 times out of 10 foreign servers are better environments than US servers.

Have I hated you properly today?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    ^This. It's just what they're trained to say, to look good. It isn't 'hinting' at shit.

Even if it was, JP PSO2 is the best way. Trust me....and anyone else who played the US/EU PSU servers.
    Personally disagree wholeheartedly. Some people may enjoy Japanese culture and social structure better but I find their tenancies hard to get used to and would rather just play on a hassle-free English server.

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    Why bother shutting the server down unless you're gonna replace it with something?
    Server upkeep.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitz View Post
    Personally disagree wholeheartedly. Some people may enjoy Japanese culture and social structure better but I find their tenancies hard to get used to and would rather just play on a hassle-free English server.
    I don't agree with it either, but I still think you're thinking too hard. Just looking at the open payment options suggests a global release, like I'm told PSO originally had.

So why else would Sega register a US domain for pso2? Must be coming. The only way we get the NA client download.
    I really don't wanna play in Japanese, regardless of content (or lack of).

Oftentimes publishers register domains just to keep the possibility to use it later on open.

Not SEGA.

There's files for multiple language translations in Tales of Xillia but it's still JP-exclusive. We're putting too much faith into datamining and domains and other such things, truth be told the only reliable thing is still to have hope and wait and see.

I really want all the rumors to be true, but I was one of the ones insisting that we'd get Infinity and I'm not going through that again. Grasping at straws isn't going to help at all.

seriously... has NO ONE at SEGA's head offices played PSO2?? They are seriously crazy for not bringing this to the west and give it good marketing... the MMO market is much bigger outside of Japan so it really does not make any sense to make a Japanese only MMO... They HAVE to be bringing it to the west... but WHERE the hell is their marketing?!? Seriously SEGA, get it together please, I don't want to see you go bankrupt