Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

i'm enjoying this tread quite allot. since i never understood most of the game's names and some parts of the story.

Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Or maybe everyone here is really having trouble putting out a true timeline together because SEGA hasn't fully revealed everything yet.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Rycros was built as a giant Nanotransformer to Seal Dark Falz. The Ancients also used that technology to continue to exist after Falz had ravaged the planets. Its not even a planet and the reason its so infected is due to the insane amount of A-Photon that exists there.

It is NOT Ragol or any other planet. Its a giant Death Star for all intents and purposes.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Yes, I over looked the one capsule on year period but it never stat's that Pioneer 2 even arrived. They did come that year but when in that year tho. Because even after all that happen, Rico and Flowen went on to defeat Falz few months later and still no Pioneer 2. So maybe they came at the end of the year and was a few month's away from that point. But either way History had changed and is not the same as the original series at all with PSP2i version being applied. I never said it was a story? It was the cannon I was reading back to you I just missed the Year Point. It is a long read which you know. It's fine that you have your theory on it but do know that The cannon makes them out to be separate history's with Rico & Flowen dead and Falz and Olga alive with a deeper line on one side and the other has it the other way around which doesn't go any farther then the defeat of Falz.........Who know's maybe you can pick the destiny of the story of PSO in PSO2.

Anna_Wren your right that Dark Rycross is an Ancient made man fortress with a Confinement System on it to battle the SEED. Sun King Kumhan got tricked and lost his people instead being sent to Maghara, Reason why the King Kumhan needed the codex's to reopen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    Yes, I over looked the one capsule on year period but it never stat's that Pioneer 2 even arrived. They did come that year but when in that year tho. Because even after all that happen, Rico and Flowen went on to defeat Falz few months later and still no Pioneer 2. So maybe they came at the end of the year and was a few month's away from that point. But either way History had changed and is not the same as the original series at all with PSP2i version being applied. I never said it was a story? It was the cannon I was reading back to you I just missed the Year Point. It is a long read which you know. It's fine that you have your theory on it but do know that The cannon makes them out to be separate history's with Rico & Flowen dead and Falz and Olga alive with a deeper line on one side and the other has it the other way around which doesn't go any farther then the defeat of Falz.........Who know's maybe you can pick the destiny of the story of PSO in PSO2.
    How would Rico know that Pioneer 2 has arrived? The explosion happens as they start to make contact.

No history has not changed. No where does it say it does. There is also no "good" and "bad" ending to the mission, but even pre-supposing there is PSO's first boss would be Olga Flow, not Dark Falz.

What you are telling is a story, whether it is canon or not, which it isn't because no facts back up what you are saying.

The canon of the game does not make Flowen and Rico to be "dead." The canon of PSO and PSP2i places Rico searching for answers to what happened after the explosion you first see in PSO. The canon of PSO and PSP2i place Flowen getting infected with d-cells and being to taken to Gal de Vol island to be experimented on and to eventually become Olga Flow.

Both Flowen and Rico are presumed dead in PSO because in PSO Pioneer2 has no idea what happened. It could be argued that Flowen was alive and well along with plenty of the Gal de Vol island staff for quite a while and Pioneer 2 simply didn't know about them as makes sense since contacting Pioneer 2 would reveal their secret facility and such.

To be clear, at no point does PSP2i EVER contradict anything told to us in PSO. The story fits perfectly with what we know.

Let me clear it up for you Rico & Flowen work for the government of Pioneer 1. They had a Break to report and get info between Flowen's problem and Falz (3-4 months). If Falz is defeated by them then no Big Boom when Pioneer 2 arrives.
    The explosion that Rico was working on was form before and was sent to investigate and search for Flowen at the same time. And Flowen was save before Falz was destroy which is the opposite of the original (was also later in time 2yrs) which you didn't save him (at least not in the same way).

Gal de Vol island doesn't matter since Eilima, Nasgata and Rico gain access with other's from the Ruin's to the Seabed's disposal shaft to save Flowen So even that's different. Since people from Pioneer 1 still worked there and wasn't in lock-down.

This is all in the Cannon's story, I don't know why your fighting so hard to prove it wrong when it's just right there saying so? I'm sorry but your's is the story since there is no way one can connect them together like that ..... did you ever play the Original EP's? Because it look's like you forgot a lot, That to your skipping and picking out only part's of PSP2i Chapter ...... Do you have all of it? Most of this is pretty apparent to see thru out the story. How can I be making it up since I'm just reading the fact's to you ..... I guess no more Trollfeed for you.

This discussion is done, More on topic with PSO2 with PSU thank you.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Jun 11, 2012 at 08:01 PM.

Yo, this thread is making my head spin a little.

I just want one thing clarified:

Is PSO1, PSU and the Genesis games contented to each other in some way or at they just different story lines entirely? What about PSO2?

I swear, Sega seems to care more about the sex appeal than the actual story, lol. I mean, what is the point of Infinity's chapter 4 other than seeing Nagisa in a bikini? Not that I personally dislike that or anything.

Neo Flint - There's hint's at best but really no connection to each other directly. But yeah they like the sex appeal the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Flint View Post
    I swear, Sega seems to care more about the sex appeal than the actual story, lol. I mean, what is the point of Infinity's chapter 4 other than seeing Nagisa in a bikini? Not that I personally dislike that or anything.
    To have Nagisa experience a bit of fun to try and convince her to live. She goes off and tries to get the players to try and kill her in the next chapter. And fan service of course.

This is why I stick to my own canon. Not nearly as convoluted and stupid, and it still makes sense. SEGA, like many 'professional' game developers, aren't really that great at consistency.